2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
One underrated benefit to the Wizards playing two traditional bigs is John Wall would have outraced the opposing team's bigs to the basket every time down the floor. Can't do that if Jared Dudley is playing PF because the other team will just put a nominal SF or tweener forward.

Don't Google's hair looks like it's thinning quick

The perception of Ayesha Curry on social media, and in general is crazy.

People really think they're better than someone because they choose to live a different lifestyle and make different life choices. 

The idea that Ayesha Curry (or any female really) is better than another female because she doesn't 'flaunt what she has' or w.e. is dumb as hell. Let people cook and stop judging others, damn.
People who outwardly use meme-logic to compare themselves/people scare me but idealism isn't new, it bothers me a lil' more than it should tho

If the dubs weren't a seasoned team fresh off a chip and in the midst of the greatest season in NBA history I would pay more attention to those type of analytics. They know what to do when it matters.

That type of stuff is only important for teams still trying to prove themselves with regular season championships.

People who outwardly use meme-logic to compare themselves/people scare me but idealism isn't new, it bothers me a lil' more than it should tho
Same tbh it's just annoying how judgmental people are towards people they don't even know, as if they're so much better than them.

Same tbh it's just annoying how judgmental people are towards people they don't even know, as if they're so much better than them.

Now this I totally agree with. Pretty sad when you see someone try to judge or degrade another's character over the Internet where nothing is serious and everything is just for ***** and giggles.

damn, so houston bought out marcus thornton? damn why aint the pistons cop him?? smh.

ayesha is the truth in my eyes. at least from what we see, beyond looks, she has the perfect wife vibe. She's supportive, loving, fun, lowkey freaky, classy and loyal. What more is there?

How you feel about the GSW propaganda bro? Is it too much?

@Hot Route

No one cares about GSW cept those hypebeasts who sport bay area gear.

The proof is in the pics, not gellato.

main.php

Everything you posts about GSW you come off as a really bitter person :lol:

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

I don't have a wife. Should I be happy?
The grass isn't greener on the other side; it's greener where you water it.

Crossing my fingers for Dwight,Rondo to NY to happen next season :lol:. Just imagine all those ego's in the same locker room...what could possibly go wrong? :rofl: :rofl:

Our frontcourt is set for at least the next 3 years so Dwight isn't coming here. Rondo would be an upgrade over Jose (a ******* traffic cone would be an upgrade) but he's not a system fit so i doubt he'll be considered.

Neither of them fit our future plans.

I don't have a wife. Should I be happy?

Neither do I. I'm happy. Still winning without restrictions. Enjoy it bro. Being married isn't a bad thing either if you find the right one. By right one I mean a woman who's mind you respect and vibes with yours. Body's don't last forever and are a dime a dozen. Marry the mind not the body.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Crossing my fingers for Dwight,Rondo to NY to happen next season
laugh.gif
. Just imagine all those ego's in the same locker room...what could possibly go wrong?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dwight, Rondo, AND Melo?

Our frontcourt is set for at least the next 3 years so Dwight isn't coming here. Rondo would be an upgrade over Jose (a ******* traffic cone would be an upgrade) but he's not a system fit so i doubt he'll be considered.

Neither of them fit our future plans.
Lakers will gladly take Robin Lopez off the Knicks' hands.

I got a woman similar to Ayesha :smokin

In today's time, its hard finding women like that. And some guys just don't want women like that. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom