2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught Spurs @ T'Wolves.

Andre Miller fit right in with their line up as a new addition... their bench was dominant and defense was very impressive.

Lemarcus feasted. Kawhi as well.

Very impressed with Karl-Anthony Towns and Zach Lavine's play lately. If Zach can get his assists to turnover ratio together he can continue to be a great long term asset. His shooting has gotten much better as the season has gone on.

nah...he might be good for a young group like orlando, but his coaching style wears down players especially stars/superstars

still dont get why the traded tobias harris for basically nothing

Actually, as of now, no one knows what Byron Scott‘s style is anymore. Why ? Because he doesn‘t know himself. Because the team sucks! Same with Billy D or F Voidberg. No one knows!!!!!

Byron is cool for mentally challenging these guys. These guys have the best doctors, therapists, nutritionists. There is no such thing as running these guys down.

If you meant mentally, then these new guys need to get tougher.

I see Obama Fade as an Eddie Jones, Russell as Nick Excel, and Randle as Lamar in a Barkley body.

Said it before, LA went back to their blue print because their office has no clue with what to do.

The failure started with the attempt to bring Nash and Showtime Fast Break back. Then a big in Howard, and now back to the Excel, Jones era.

Wittman finally gone after this season?

they need to change their damn name from the wizards

At this point he just might be. Making the playoffs and winning a round saves him. The glaring weakness is a legit scorer. Beal because of injuries hasn't lived up to that. Wall isn't that type of player. We need a KD desperately. To many tuff shots are being taken in crunch time.

nah...he might be good for a young group like orlando, but his coaching style wears down players especially stars/superstars

still dont get why the traded tobias harris for basically nothing

Actually, as of now, no one knows what Byron Scott‘s style is anymore. Why ? Because he doesn‘t know himself. Because the team sucks! Same with Billy D or F Voidberg. No one knows!!!!!

Byron is cool for mentally challenging these guys. These guys have the best doctors, therapists, nutritionists. There is no such thing as running these guys down.

If you meant mentally, then these new guys need to get tougher.

I see Obama Fade as an Eddie Jones, Russell as Nick Excel, and Randle as Lamar in a Barkley body.

Said it before, LA went back to their blue print because their office has no clue with what to do.

The failure started with the attempt to bring Nash and Showtime Fast Break back. Then a big in Howard, and now back to the Excel, Jones era.

he asked about skiles, i dont think anyone questions whether or not b scott is a terrible coach :lol:

Wittman finally gone after this season?

they need to change their damn name from the wizards

At this point he just might be. Making the playoffs and winning a round saves him. The glaring weakness is a legit scorer. Beal because of injuries hasn't lived up to that. Wall isn't that type of player. We need a KD desperately. To many tuff shots are being taken in crunch time.

if you watch crunch time OKC....

Anyone know why Ayesha Curry is trending on Twitter? Seems she said something that a bunch of people didn't like, but I couldn't tell what.

Ayesha threw confetti at Steph as he walked into the tunnel after a game. It's a genuinely endearing video that has several women butt hurt because guys are saying "I want a woman like Ayesha Curry"

View media item 1944132View media item 1944133
she continues to be a popular standard, at least on twitter, of what a women should be in a relationship even if guys don't conduct themselves like her husband whatsoever :lol:

still a pretty cute video I just RT'd it. They have a lovely family from the outside lookin in

Last edited:
Wiz fading down the stretch. Team is desperate to make playoffs. The change to pace and space sacrificing defense cost us all year long. Warriors effect. That style of play hurt us.

Too many teams trying that style without having consistent 3 point shooting. Not a recipe for success.

^^ Classic evidence that the league protects Curry.

More obviousness that GSW propaganda is real.

Ayesha threw confetti at Steph as he walked into the tunnel after a game. It's a genuinely endearing video that has several women butt hurt because guys are saying "I want a woman like Ayesha Curry"

View media item 1944132View media item 1944133
she continues to be a popular standard, at least on twitter, of what a women should be in a relationship even if guys don't conduct themselves like her husband whatsoever :lol:

still a pretty cute video I just RT'd it. They have a lovely family from the outside lookin in

Thanks, man. That completely clears it up. Was too hard to put together what happened just from a bunch of random tweets mentioning Ayesha. Repped.

Too many teams trying that style without having consistent 3 point shooting. Not a recipe for success.

Yep. We tried to make Humphries a 3 point shooter this season. Shows our lack of depth 3 point shooting. Dudley makes our percentages look better then it actually should be.

Last edited:
BYaKwKG.jpg

Wiz fading down the stretch. Team is desperate to make playoffs. The change to pace and space sacrificing defense cost us all year long. Warriors effect. That style of play hurt us.

On paper, chucking a bunch of 3s seems like a good idea but it's pretty obvious you need the right team to make it work. The league is really overreacting.

The perception of Ayesha Curry on social media, and in general is crazy.

People really think they're better than someone because they choose to live a different lifestyle and make different life choices. 

The idea that Ayesha Curry (or any female really) is better than another female because she doesn't 'flaunt what she has' or w.e. is dumb as hell. Let people cook and stop judging others, damn.

Last edited:
Even when the Wizards were on their winning streak it was lowkey fluff and luck.

Like every game they played their opponents were missing a big piece due to injury or something.

The perception of Ayesha Curry on social media, and in general is crazy.

People really think they're better than someone because they choose to live a different lifestyle and make different life choices. 

They worship her like they do with Curry.

Seth still doing brutal.castings on his down time. Think about this tho and you will see wat i mean.

Diety pagen worshipping is sickening. She just a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom