2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'Angelo, 9 games since becoming starter: 20.7 points, 4.8 assists, 3.1 rebounds, 48.2% from the field, 48.2% (27-56) from 3-point range.

:smh:

They gotta do something about the medical staff.
This year alone they bungled Niko and Jimmy.

THIS

Medical staff has performed poorly the last few years in Chicago.

Performed poorly is an understatement.

Is there anywhere where we could track medical staff like we track GMs, owners and coaches?

I would like to see the team involved in the Yao/ Tmac run and if that changed afterwards, the same with the Bulls (2011-present), PHX Nash era and see if there are any correlation with nagging injuries and medical staff personnel.

Lebron said he would play power forward if Joe Johnson was to sign with the Cavs.

Said, "I'll kidnapped my mama to win!"

Didn't Harrison Barnes nickname himself Black Falcon or some ****
laugh.gif
YUP 
laugh.gif

Chicago staff is egregiously bad tho. It's like they wanted to end careers over there.

Swag bros in the building
pimp.gif

Much better than the thirst bros out in Ohio.
Never forget the Bulls asking Deng to play shortly after he got a spinal tap that put his life at risk 
mean.gif

Health comes first. I think if I was a player, I'd consider leaving Chicago due to the medical staff alone.

Deng's spinal tap, clearing Asik to play on that broken foot, that complication with Mirotic and now Butler

I don't have any trust in the medical staff

Giannis dunking everything. That broke jumper, he's dunking all.over the heat

Last edited:
KOBE VS LEBRON one last time I can't wait. There better be more one on one's than that weak **** at the asg

Peter Holt stepping down as owner of the Spurs, but his wife Julianna is taking over. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom