2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook 7 assists after only 6 minutes
pimp.gif

Last edited:
For one night, everything is going to look just fine and dandy for Lebron and the Cavs.

Kings about to roll out the red carpet for a Lebron triple double, a vintage Lebron game, Kevin Love 20-20 game, 7 3s from JR, 30 from Hot Sauce.

Cavs beat the Kings by 30

For one night, everything is going to look just fine and dandy for Lebron and the Cavs.

Kings about to roll out the red carpet for a Lebron triple double, a vintage Lebron game, Kevin Love 20-20 game, 7 3s from JR, 30 from Hot Sauce.

Cavs beat the Kings by 30

I'm actually a fan of the Kings

On 2k...

Geezus OKC always givin up leads.

Man this fould Deandre ish is part why i dont watch NBA. This crap is just stupid man :smh:

1st Quarter intentional fouls. I love it. No reason not to, every second he's out there he's a risk

Change a rule to pander to three people, three people who are supposed to be some of the best basketball players alive. Thats exactly what we need
well d-do you expect them to to to to imp-improve their g-g-g-game??? It's imp-impossible! You're either born with the ability to shoot free throws or not! We need to make everyone equal! The game as a whole is in a slump because three people keep getting fouled because they get nervous! Basketball reasons!

Jabari with 23 tonight
Giannis with 24 tonight.

Most inportantly, a win. They've been UNLEASHED. Just wait on it :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom