2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you thought it'd be a peaceful night on NT but slysniper comes byke:

CdEv9WzW4AA12KL
I have no idea why this Mr. Krabs pic is everywhere now.

Didnt realize Kobe missed 4 of the last 6 games. Dude was basically saving himself for this one, and after all that energy he expended, he may not play the next 7 games

With the Cavs in LA for two whole days until they play the Clips on Sunday, I'll be disappointed if LebLeb doesn't post a pic on IG of him and some teammates at an LA destination with a #family or something like that.

With the Cavs in LA for two whole days until they play the Clips on Sunday, I'll be disappointed if LebLeb doesn't post a pic on IG of him and some teammates at an LA destination with a #family or something like that.
He'll be at the Knicks / Clippers game tonight tbh

Didnt realize Kobe missed 4 of the last 6 games. Dude was basically saving himself for this one, and after all that energy he expended, he may not play the next 7 games
He's basically saving himself for the big home games and road games.

I don't see how KD doesn't re-up w/OKC for two years w/a player option for the 2nd year this summer. Going to be extremely anti climatic. 

Unless he just hates OKC that much, which it doesn't appear to be the case. 

Last edited:
I don't see how KD doesn't re-up w/OKC for two years w/a player option for the 2nd year this summer. Going to be extremely anti climatic. 
Only argument is he hates all this attention he is getting now and wants it to be over with.

Only argument is he hates all this attention he is getting now and wants it to be over with.
That's an argument for sure, and for all we know that could be the case.

But if he likes OKC, (and I haven't heard a single peep about him having any sort of real disdain for OKC) and it's obviously the greatest financial move to do, there's no reason not to do a 1+1 there.

Also, there's just not a lot of places where he could go to "win" right now in the prime of his career. I don't think the GSW thing holds any real merit, don't think he would do it. Other than that, OKC w/KD is his best bet at winning a ring AND making the most money that he can possibly make.

But if he likes OKC, (and I haven't heard a single peep about him having any sort of real disdain for OKC) and it's obviously the greatest financial move to do, there's no reason not to do a 1+1 there.

Also, there's just not a lot of places where he could go to "win" right now in the prime of his career. I don't think the GSW thing holds any real merit, don't think he would do it. Other than that, OKC w/KD is his best bet at winning a ring AND making the most money that he can possibly make.
Took the words right out of my mouth

All well and true.

I dont know about Prime, but he hurt himself before and hes about preserving his delicate body.

For a guy who has never touched a swisher or black n mild Jazz, he is better off looking for the most money and being OK with it. KD isn‘t about winning.

Meh. I think he's gone. Okc has proven they aren't able to build a legit contender. After another early exit in the playoffs and empty offseason where agents will hesitate to sign because of kd/russ lame duck status he'll slide up outta there. Tundra fans should prepare for the enes dynasty. Unless he has battered wife "I know he's gon change" syndrome, which is a real possibility.

Last edited:
Yea I don't really see for what reasons KD would wanna re-up with OKC at all besides maybe signing short term to be able to cash in again next year or the year after

Take all this for what it's worth, but follow the bouncing ball:

-- The Boston Celtics may have missed out on Al Horford at the trade deadline, but Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski says they think they have a real chance at landing him in free agency.

-- Gary Tanguay believes that's true, and that there's a good shot Horford will be a Celtic next year.

-- And if that happens, well, Trenni Kusnierek heard a podcast by ESPN's Zach Lowe in which Lowe said Horford is one of the players that Kevin Durant would like to play with.

As we said, take it for what it's worth.

But Al Horford and Kevin Durant in Boston?

-- The Boston Celtics may have missed out on Al Horford at the trade deadline, but Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski says they think they have a real chance at landing him in free agency.

-- Gary Tanguay believes that's true, and that there's a good shot Horford will be a Celtic next year.

-- And if that happens, well, Trenni Kusnierek heard a podcast by ESPN's Zach Lowe in which Lowe said Horford is one of the players that Kevin Durant would like to play with.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Neither will be Lakers, not even hoping.

but Boston? 
roll.gif

:rofl: :rofl:  

but Boston? :rofl:  

you're tripping. Boston is on a coming up. I'm not sure why it's so funny to you.

Yea I don't really see for what reasons KD would wanna re-up with OKC at all besides maybe signing short term to be able to cash in again next year or the year after

Im gonna sound like one of those "get off my lawn" dudes but I really hate how fans went from:

"X player should leave because he won't win a ring there"

to

"x player will re-sign for two years because the salary will increase by 40% by then and he will be able to sign for $100 million more when you factor in his Bird Rights."

Takes the fun out of it :lol:

really depends what the player values more...getting as much money as possible or putting themselves in a position to win a chip

Last edited:

roll.gif
roll.gif

but Boston? 
roll.gif

you're tripping. Boston is on a coming up. I'm not sure why it's so funny to you.
No doubt they are. Amazing coach, good infrastructure.

But when's the last time they landed a big FA?

It's funny cause it's doubtful to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom