2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you telling me if Harden actually didn't go out and party he wouldn't have played bad that series and the Thunder would have won the Finals? :nerd:

LeBum would have been 1 out of 6

17s was the last Jordan I liked.
never owned a pair but these were dope

air-jordan-23s.jpg

14's were my favorite shoes to ball in

11's were my favorite for casual wear

12's hold a special place in my heart though. First pair of Jordans I've ever got.

Last edited:
Philly has such bad luck with big men and knee injury a man :lol:

Jah out for the rest of the year with a torn meniscus

I really think Jah for boogie would be a good move. Philly is the perfect city for cuz. He has that miserable east coast mad at the world all the time for no damn reason attitude and they would embrace him. Plus he really wants to be a 4 anyway. And Jah totally has that subdued stoner vibe going for him that would be perfect in a city with nothing going for itself like Sacramento. I think it could work.

14's were my favorite shoes to ball in

11's were my favorite for casual wear

12's hold a special place in my heart though. First pair of Jordans I've ever got.

This is exactly how I feel on all 3 statements :lol:

OKC THUNDER ‏@okcthunder · 8m8 minutes ago

NEWS: Thunder assistant coach Monty Williams will not return this season.

Sucks, but right thing for him to do. His family needs him more than the Thunder do.

when they let you bak?

those aint 2016 HGG's aint no 2016 HGG

A week ago. I was only sentence to 2 weeks but took 2 extra using a dummy account. The Collector had to atone for snapping in the NFL thread.

I know they aren't 2016. Probably just a retro pair Wall had in his personal collection. He has been wearing nothing but Js lately. White red 2, white navy team Js and recently those 13s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom