2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get it twisted I'm a fan of all models 1-18. 13 just had no weaknesses from colors high or low to the panther concept with the hologram eye.

Surprised no one is shocked I didn't choose 17 or 18 as my favorite. Ha ha ha

17s are actually underrated, IMO. Still have a pair of the crocodile skin ones. :pimp:

I like the look of the 18s, but for me they're one of the weaker Jordan models in terms of fit and performance. Kind of clunky.

Don't get it twisted I'm a fan of all models 1-18. 13 just had no weaknesses from colors high or low to the panther concept with the hologram eye.

Surprised no one is shocked I didn't choose 17 or 18 as my favorite. Ha ha ha

17s are actually underrated, IMO. Still have a pair of the crocodile skin ones. :pimp:

I like the look of the 18s, but for me they're one of the weaker Jordan models in terms of fit and performance. Kind of clunky.

17 were fire. i still have a pairs of the black and the white/carolina lows. The high crocs are dropping again this year. I hope they drop the lightnings again.vv17s were when the true variant wave hit. Under the name 'Exclusives'. Hatatokahashi was an ill site. They had so much heat. Fab ate.

The 17s were great. My favorites being the first color white black blue and those lighting lows he wore in the ASG. Only issue was trying to wear that shroud. It was tuff to snap in on foot.

The shrouds sucked. I didn't bother with them on either the 16s or 17s after about a day.

The shrouds sucked. I didn't bother with them on either the 16s or 17s after about a day.

oh man i completely suppressed the memory of the XVI shroud lol. I'd toss it day one. the blacks with the patent toe were sooooooo crucial.

True. Only shroud I always wore was on the 16 white navy. That shroud made the navy patent leather stand out more. I also liked the silver that ran down the center of it. Looking at the pics of the supposed retro version this year that silver is just white. Smh

FWIW I finally un-DS'd my XVIII last week

The lace cover/flappy thing made the shoe a bit tight but it loosed up as I played in them more

Despite it being all nubuck? Suede? Whatever, it wasn't all as hot as I thought it'd be.

Granted it was freezing that night but still, I enjoyed wearing them.

Contemplated breaking out my Dada CDubz but decided I wanted to have my feet in tact for a few more years

Hopefully that's a indication of a 2017 13 remastered retro. Those black and reds needs it's 3M back.

Last edited:
I wished they'd retro the 16s

This year fam. There's a thread already.

tumblr_nd7qtmuImQ1rx47rko7_400.gif

Thanks brethren

The lace cover/flappy thing made the shoe a bit tight but it loosed up as I played in them more

Despite it being all nubuck? Suede? Whatever, it wasn't all as hot as I thought it'd be.

Contemplated breaking out my Dada CDubz but decided I wanted to have my feet in tact for a few more years

which color???Thats dope.

Wall makes those xiiis look wack. idk why, something about him or them, the swag is struggle.

Don't see how you could play in such old shoes and live to tell about it :lol:. I undied some lebron iis a year or two ago and the sole opened up and started talking after the first game. I snuck out the gym and crept back in with some hyperdunks on and no one was the wiser. Still been meaning to get those repaired

Don't see how you could play in such old shoes and live to tell about it
laugh.gif
. I undied some lebron iis a year or two ago and the sole opened up and started talking after the first game. I snuck out the gym and crept back in with some hyperdunks on and no one was the wiser. Still been meaning to get those repaired
Well they CDP are only like 8 years old I think, I've been wanting to wear my Adidas Kobe II but like the CDubbz I don't want my feet to break in those....

but ya, I wore the XVII lows last year to a Kings game and my soles came off.... I was so embarrassed when I realized what had happened 
tired.gif

which color???Thats dope.

Wall makes those xiiis look wack. idk why, something about him or them, the swag is struggle.
they were just the CDP XVIII 
ohwell.gif

and I have the OG black/chrome CDubbz

Philly has such bad luck with big men and knee injury a man :lol:

Jah out for the rest of the year with a torn meniscus

Last edited:
SiriusXM NBA Radio Retweeted

Kurt Helin ‏@basketballtalk · 21m21 minutes ago

Rumor: Thunder traded James Harden because he partied too much during 2012 NBA Finals http://dlvr.it/KltYqg
HURRICANE TRINA

Remember Jason Williams (Duke) talking about this on the NBA podcast on ESPN. He said he lives next door Trina and everywhere he went out there was James and Trina during the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom