2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-jordan-iii-wht-acl-1.jpg

/thread

Remember Jason Williams (Duke) talking about this on the NBA podcast on ESPN. He said he lives next door Trina and everywhere he went out there was James and Trina during the finals.
Trina even attended the Finals when OKC went. 

She was there all the time. 

James harden man, targeting females with the MASS.. Great idea 

Remember the 18.5's? Feel like those are underrated. Got the white and black ones in middle school and felt like I owned the gym. To this day I feel like they are damn sexy.

Jimmy feeds off the parties and strip clubs. Dude was flourishing off the court last year and almost won MVP. Doubt OKC traded him cause of that but it's a convenient excuse to come out 4 years later after they ended up with only one pretty good starter out of the trade

:smh: youngins. Dennis Rodman used to get T'd out of games just to get it crackin early at the clubs. That's just the regular season. Vegas was his hub on off nights during the Finals.

fambs tell me steph curry wasn't the reason why jalen adams made this shot. OGs talkin bout curry gonna ruin the game. FOH. we got players not only working on their half courts and full courts courts, but we have them wanting to shoot it when their season is on the line and shooting it with confidence.

:x :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
Apparently LeBron was at the pizza place down the street from my work and I didn't know 
mean.gif
 (image via twitter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom