2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tuning in.. we only down 2 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not sure how anyone in america hates pizza though

its just a different arrangement of the same 3 things that go into 95% of american food: bread, cheese and tomato sauce 

not sure how anyone in america hates pizza though

its just a different arrangement of the same 3 things that go into 95% of american food: bread, cheese and tomato sauce 
you forgot a crap load of oil. i dont like hamburgers or hot dogs either. .either way im not into american food much  . thanksgiving foods like mac and cheese , turkey , meh. 

No such thing as a bad pizza 
*Looks at location*

In order to know bad pizza you must first know good pizza which I doubt there's much of in minnesota so I'll allow this transgression

Oh yes there is

Those frozen pizzas
And Little Ceasar's and Chuck-E-Cheese's.
The lil caesars by me is ******* delicious for chain pizza.

I've had it from other places and wondered what the hell makes my local so special.

Sad part is it's not even as good as it used to be and it's still the best chain pizza I've ever had.

you forgot a crap load of oil. i dont like hamburgers or hot dogs either. .either way im not into american food much  . thanksgiving foods like mac and cheese , turkey , meh. 

Best "American" food, IMO, is the Southern/Midwestern stuff like fried chicken, biscuits, pot pie, etc.

But I do like hot dogs and hamburgers as well. Hell, bologna too. A bologna sandwich on wheat, with Kraft American Cheese slices and some mustard was my go too snack in college.

Pot pie :x. Can't even look at it. Southern food has a high concentration of nasty stuff

Last edited:
Best "American" food, IMO, is the Southern/Midwestern stuff like fried chicken, biscuits, pot pie, etc.

But I do like hot dogs and hamburgers as well. Hell, bologna too. A bologna sandwich on wheat, with Kraft American Cheese slices and some mustard was my go too snack in college.
pimp.gif
i can f with some home made biscuits and pot pie. i love to cook.  id rather cook my own meal then eat out. 

,. i hate fried chicken though. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom