2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

you forgot a crap load of oil. i dont like hamburgers or hot dogs either. .either way im not into american food much  . thanksgiving foods like mac and cheese , turkey , meh. 
Best "American" food, IMO, is the Southern/Midwestern stuff like fried chicken, biscuits, pot pie, etc.

But I do like hot dogs and hamburgers as well. Hell, bologna too. A bologna sandwich on wheat, with Kraft American Cheese slices and some mustard was my go too snack in college.
I've gone too long in my life without a pot pie

its been like a week

Celtics are fun to watch, man. And I don't think I've ever said that before. Ever.

Best "American" food, IMO, is the Southern/Midwestern stuff like fried chicken, biscuits, pot pie, etc.

But I do like hot dogs and hamburgers as well. Hell, bologna too. A bologna sandwich on wheat, with Kraft American Cheese slices and some mustard was my go too snack in college.
:pimp: i can f with some home made biscuits and pot pie. i love to cook.  id rather cook my own meal then eat out. 
,. i hate fried chicken though. 

What the hell do you like? :lol:

You have to be related to @Antidope

Marie Calendars Pot Pies before their restaurants folded >
marie calendars 
sick.gif
. hospital food. 

What the hell do you like?
laugh.gif

You have to be related to @Antidope
i dont eat red meat anymore but when  i used to,  a nice steak was my go to meal when i wanted some american food. grilled cheese sandwiches, grilled chicken sandwiches, soups. love soups.

. as far as eating out. i dont like eating out very much. im a very picky eater. 

Last edited:
Grilled cheese is poverty food
laugh.gif
i eat that from burgers joints when im forced to go with people. like in n out. when i go to innout all i eat is the grilled cheese.

at home with real cheese , not no kraft slices. you just got to know how to cook it up. 

Last edited:
Maaaaaannnn, I should have taken a pic of the open patty for dinner tonight. Off the CHARTS, but I didn't need to take a pic to enjoy it, so I didn't. So now I don't have a pic for this food convo. 
laugh.gif

Anyways...

Got some local beef (gotta do it, folks). Made patties w/ onion salt, mesquite seasoning, and a little paprika.

Chopped some fresh mushrooms and a quarter of a chopped, fresh onion. Sauteed in them EVOO while the patties were broiling.

Sliced some baby swiss.

- patty

- swiss

- mushroom/onion

- literally a few drops of A1

Layered on a plate, just like that.

Son. 
smokin.gif

Nice salad with greens, sunflower seeds, vinaigrette, and feta.

Washed mine down with an Ale-8, my girl went with an Angry Orchard Crisp Apple.

smokin.gif

(yes, I absolutely hate bologna and hot dogs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom