2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe just utilizing advanced psychological warfare on Bron Bron. Suggesting for him to fight with his teammates, lose focus and get ahead of himself etc. It's gonna work too.

because he sells tickets and still the best.
still the best 
roll.gif

stop living in the past. 

Last edited:
Damn somebody that loved me mustve got sniped. Lost 50 reps gawt dame.

Kobe tryna make all the best teams implode and hate each other :smokin snakes gon snake. He gonna have dudes out here thinking they need to be *** holes. Like nice guys dont win. Like the warriors and sours aint just take the last 2 chips lol. Hes leaving the nba with one last gift haha

F word that person. Not a rep lost.

I found out how much weight repping holds during my hiatus. I only use mobile and have no idea how many reps I have or care. I'm tryna be more rep friendly this time around. Many times I don't rep because I simply don't think about it even if I agree or find something funny.

I found out how much weight repping holds during my hiatus. I only use mobile and have no idea how many reps I have or care. I'm tryna be more rep friendly this time around. Many times I don't rep because I simply don't think about it even if I agree or find something funny.

Reps are critical, man. Now that I'm over 3000 on here, I've added a line about it to my resume.

I'm just here doing my best tryna maintain my 15:1 post/rep ratio

Way more enjoyable than trying to maintain my K/D ratio

Reps is life

I don't even know if you repped me before or not. I only lost like 3reps when you and dude got into in the NFL thread but you cool people to me either way. I don't really hold grudges. Even if I don't care for someone much I'll still rep them when I like what they say.

Meth gotta figure out a way to trade reps for cash or other prizes

1000 reps = $10
2000 reps = unbanned from a thread
3000 reps = immunity to post ignorant things for 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom