2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know if you repped me before or not. I only lost like 3reps when you and dude got into in the NFL thread but you cool people to me either way. I don't really hold grudges. Even if I don't care for someone much I'll still rep them when I like what they say.

I repped this so that makes 4. Ha ha ha

I just checked my reps and I'm at 1662. Still wish I could recover my BowB4Me profile. Have no clue how many reps that profile had.

Ha ha ha. I mean once your banned and people lose reps, I guess it's a indication of who you agree with or like for lack of a better word. I don't think so though. I legit go days without repping because I forget about it completely. My arch nemesis BlasterCombo or ColdCity I'd still rep if I agree or find humor in a post.

Last edited:
fell like you say this everytime someone gets banned

step up yo post game b 
I say the samething but to be honest I only post on the sports threads here. Its super rare that I'll post anywhere else.either way dudes who always getting banned are usually lames

Last edited:
no lie, once I crack 10 k, I feel like I should be immune to bannings, warnings, deleted posts, all of that. I should be treated like old people. They get away with everything.

lowkey, been feeling like I should've gotten this privilege since 5k. lol.

reps are pretty much NT's version of the force

when someone notable gets banned people feel it

I think you said you lost 50 reps when I got banned. Ha ha ha

I say the samething but to be honest I only post on the sports threads here. Its super rare that I'll post anywhere else.either way dudes who always getting banned are usually lames

I post everywhere from shoes, sports, toys, religious threads etc. Mainly NBA and NFL though. Best threads on NT IMO. I'm contemplating joining MLB this season.

reps are pretty much NT's version of the force

when someone notable gets banned people feel it

I say there's been a disturbance in the force every time I lose a bunch 
roll.gif

I'm honestly probably the most dominant poster in this thread honestly. The majority of my posts came in the pre rep era, before zone posting and the explosion of 3 point repping. Checking the calculus and my true rep % is in the high 80s, far and away the highest mark recorded in the league. Truly I am a legend in the game

Last edited:
I'm honestly probably the most dominant poster in this thread honestly. The majority of my posts came in the pre rep era, before zone posting and the explosion of 3 point repping. Checking the calculus and my true rep % is in the high 80s, far and away the highest mark recorded in the league. Truly I am a legend in the game

cool it Tito

Kobe on Lebron kids playing ball..

LeBron is LeBron, and we can't help who we are. Kobe thinks he still has a chance to change the next James generation though. He saw LeBron's mother, Gloria, in the hallway outside the locker rooms and told her he'd been watching her grandsons' blossoming basketball talents. He had only one critique:

"They pass too much," Kobe told her. "Send them my way, and I'll fix that.

LeBron is LeBron, and we can't help who we are. Kobe thinks he still has a chance to change the next James generation though. He saw LeBron's mother, Gloria, in the hallway outside the locker rooms and told her he'd been watching her grandsons' blossoming basketball talents. He had only one critique:

1439848168090.jpg

Last edited:

Kobe, the people's dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom