2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thunder offense is so bad. They don't exploit mismatches or let their role players make plays. I can't blame Russ for taking terrible shots.

Randy Foye took a pull up 20 footer, with no passes in the possession, with 17 seconds on the shot clock.

Last edited:

I see james harden was with irv gotti in the club getting tipsy last night

first team all nba statline tonight 
pimp.gif
harden 2-14 . 12 points 10 assist   +/-  -22.... lmao..... f harden. overrated. 

Last edited:
kawhi. dude has that shot down. never thought he would be the offensive player that he has turned into. thought he would be nothing more then a solid 3 and d guy. 

The thunder offense is so bad. They don't exploit mismatches or let their role players make plays. I can't blame Russ for taking terrible shots.

Randy Foye took a pull up 20 footer, with no passes in the possession, with 17 seconds on the shot clock.
Watching the thunder play irl is almost like watching someone use them in 2k. The only real difference is less Serge 3s irl

doug dressed like he thought the camera was gonna cut at the knee. son in some beat white dad shoes.

fudgeeeeee iggy out for at least 2 weeks. bad ankle sprain.

dammit dellavalillard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom