2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to OKC, but Spuds looking singularly unimpressive in another marquee game. Do not see them on GSW's level at all, record be damned.
same here. i like the spurs, im a huge kawhi fan  but  i dont think they are as good as they record says they are. i think the clippers , okc and gs will take them out in a seven gamer. 

Last edited:
He was never a "good" one on one defender
dude isnt a good help defender anymore either tho. dude looks like trash almost every time i catch a okc game. he looked great a few years back. its not like hes really old either. i dont get what happened to him. he should be entering his prime right now. 

Last edited:
Oh, and @TheCollector - yeah, the Wizards have caught Warriors-syndrome bad. Watched a segment of the game tonight and saw them take a 3 on like 5 straight possessions. 2 of the shots went in, but still...

game is lit af
its a close game but its seems sloppy af. okc shooting 2-15 from 3 point range 
sick.gif

dude isnt a good help defender anymore either tho. dude looks like trash almost every time i catch a okc game. he looked great a few years back. its not like hes really old either. i dont get what happened to him. he should be entering his prime right now. 

He doesnt create his own offense so he kind of lives and dies with his shooting, in particular his 3pt shooting which is wayyyy down from what it was last season. Only making 30% of his open 3's this season, 34% overall

Wizards really should be embarrassed if they don't make the playoffs. With the additions of Morris, Hickson and Thornton, they have a pretty strong roster on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom