2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Simmons as a pg? Anyone willing to throw him in there... There's been some pgs who couldn't shoot

If he even learns how to shoot at a 34% clip from 3...and develops a Blake Griffin like midrange. Goodnight.

I wouldn't have him as a full time PG. He'll be a primary or secondary ball handler though. Could see him in the role that Giannis is playing right now from the jump if he landed with a team like PHX or something.

A smart coach would have him on the move, at the elbows...in double horns etc.

Matt Barnes had a career year last year :lol:.

Doc goofd.

I was in favor of replacing Barnes, but nobody we brought in has been better. And to make it worse, we traded Barnes to get Lance. And now they're on the same team and both playing better than any of our new players.

gave hassan that work in garbage time
heat bench surprised LOL

Last edited:
He was sweltering hot trash in the playoffs. 38% fg and 27% from 3

Yup. He was. Along with Jamal who was worse..and older. But Doc has a man crush on Jamal and decided to keep him. I thought it woulda been wise for the clips to try and move Jamal instead...movE Barnes to a bench role which he was meant to play....and try to upgrade the 3 position.

Instead, Doc trades both Matt & Lance to the Grizzles...who end up balling out over there. :lol:.

[QUOTE name="Hot Route" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1964040/[/URL]"]
Originally Posted by Hot Route
View media item 1964040
We who?

The hell is he talking about?

Philippine basketball team gonna be stacked

Blatche

Javelle

Clarkson

Manny pacquao
this is funny because manny actually has a legit shot of being allowed on the team :rofl:

Player/coach :pimp:
pacquiao-kia-jumper.jpg

Also javale ain't on the team it's Blatche as the naturalized.

JC gonna lead us to the Olympics :pimp: [emoji]133669450221[/emoji][/quote]

nah, they put in paperwork to naturalize javelle and blatche at the same time. javelle, hasnt suited up for them...yet

imagine the warriors get the record and lose in the playoffs. they will get slandered to hell. they going to have crazy pressure. 

If they break the record, they better win it all. Just sounds embarrassing to have lost less than 10 times all yr but then lose 4 times to the same team :x

imagine the warriors get the record and lose in the playoffs. they will get slandered to hell. they going to have crazy pressure. 

If they break the record, they better win it all. Just sounds embarrassing to have lost less than 10 times all yr but then lose 4 times to the same team :x

would be crazy seeing how they knocked the mavs out when they won 70+ :lol:

mavs never won 70+
only way they dont get slandered is if the spurs have some out of world dominance in the playoffs. they will finish with probably the 3rd best record in the reg season. that's how dominant these two teams been

with that...nobody beating a healthy (curry) w's squad

Last edited:
I think Mavs were super close though. 67? 69 wins? Something like that. Who'd they lose to again? I know it was in the first round :rofl:

LeBron mocking the media: "Why are you wearing all black, does that mean you're in a dark place?"
"Why are you eating a banana LeBron? Does that mean you're gonna slip outta Cleveland?"
:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom