2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
So LeBron wants to team up with his buddies who each respectively live in New York, Los Angeles, and Miami...

Yeah there's no way he's staying in Cleveland much longer.

Y'all think KAT & Minny will oficially takw AD & N.O's shine enxt year as the next up and coming team with a young sueprstar?

Also, is AD top 3? Is KAT top 3? Is wiggins regressing? Is lavine progressing? Is EJ still my favorite former clipper? (Yes). Is Dieng still comparable to Whiteside? Is KG really 7'3?

Pls respond.

doc as a GM is the gift that keeps on giving :smh:

He confuses the hell out of me. You would think, since he's also the coach, he'd want to do all he can to make his offseason acquisitions look good. But he doesn't. Often doesn't put his players in the best position succeed. Maddening.

If LeBron forms another damn super team in a tropical city, I am all for the warriors acquiring KD by any means necessary

I don't want to see this fool collude his way to a championship ever again

AD went from top 3 to top 150

KAT will easily be the best C in the league in a few years, on pace to be the GOAT sf

Y'all think KAT & Minny will oficially takw AD & N.O's shine enxt year as the next up and coming team with a young sueprstar?

Also, is AD top 3? Is KAT top 3? Is wiggins regressing? Is lavine progressing? Is EJ still my favorite former clipper? (Yes). Is Dieng still comparable to Whiteside? Is KG really 7'3?

Pls respond.
I think that AD has top 5 potential, but he is so damn brittle, I honestly think we wont ever see full potential because he is frequently hurt.

AD is too injury prone to be top 3
KAT is too young to be top 3
Wiggins is what many thought he was
LaVine is def progressing
I thought you were an Elton Brand fan?
Dieng isn't comparable to Whiteside
KG is a legit 7'4"

Pls respond.

You must be on that good Cali kush right now.

Last edited:
If LeBron forms another damn super team in a tropical city, I am all for the warriors acquiring KD by any means necessary

I don't want to see this fool collude his way to a championship ever again
Just the thought alone of him trying to form another allegiance makes me sick. I hope he doesn't win one again.
SMH. D-Lo out here breaking guy-code.
mean.gif

He learned from Kobe.
what'd he do?

If Lebron forms his midlife crisis Justice league, he will never be able to set foot in Cleveland much less Ohio again. Remember in GTA 3 when you would try to go back into the first city after you killed Santore the mob boss and them boys blessed the whip with shots from the 12 gauge every time you pulled up? Something along those lines

Last edited:
AD is too injury prone to be top 3
KAT is too young to be top 3
Wiggins is what many thought he was
LaVine is def progressing
I thought you were an Elton Brand fan?
Dieng isn't comparable to Whiteside
KG is a legit 7'4"

Thanks. You know, I don't usually see eye-to-eye with Warriors fans but you're okay in my
Book.

Elton Brand played himself. Hope someone congratulated him.

If Lebron forms his midlife crisis Justice league, he will never be able to set foot in Cleveland much less Ohio again. Remember in GTA 3 when you would try to go back into the first city after you killed Santore the mob boss? Something along those lines

bruhhhh it got too real after that.

or when you try to set foot on Starfish Island in Vice City before you unlock it. Lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom