2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lebron, all things considered, handles the media scrutiny quite well. they've been on his nuts for over a decade now... while he may play into it a bit, I don't know any other player in the NBA that's scrutinized like this since age 16 or so.

Lol lillard didnt make asg this year. Hes not an as caliber player? Asg is popularity contest.
He's made it before though, twice

Asg is a popularity contest but usually more or less the coaches get it right. The best players to never make it are Odom and josh smith.. From what I recall

You should get in eventually if you're worthy

Last edited:
LeBron mocking the media: "Why are you wearing all black, does that mean you're in a dark place?"
"Why are you eating a banana LeBron? Does that mean you're gonna slip outta Cleveland?"
:lol:

The attention and love Steph getting really got Bron lashing out :lol:. He scressed

I called it months ago.

Last edited:
Dame is already a 2x all star soooo

So what? So for those years he was,but this year he wasnt? Point is you dont have to play in the game,if you can even call it that, to be an as caliber player. As much as I appreciate kobe and think he should of been there this year he wasnt playing at an as caliber level for how long now and has still been on the team for years even when hurt. Asg is pure entertainment nothing more.

He's made it before though, twice

Asg is a popularity contest but usually more or less the coaches get it right. The best players to never make it are Odom and josh smith.. From what I recall

You should get in eventually if you're worthy

Rod Strickland
Mike Bibby
09 Rudy Gay

I think Lebron, all things considered, handles the media scrutiny quite well. they've been on his nuts for over a decade now... while he may play into it a bit, I don't know any other player in the NBA that's scrutinized like this since age 16 or so.

realest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom