2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the move hopefully it helps in free agency and hopefully they get Harrison Barnes too.
giphy.gif

Wouldn't mind Marvin Williams playing the 4 for us either 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

proof or hearsay?

shorty was 'able to escape before alleged assault took place' huh? On some minority report ****? She can see the future? That rape action was just on the way huh? She knew it huh? Where the other women? Sounds like some Cosby ****. If he did those things, that's foul as hell, and he'll get whats coming to him, but women falsely accuse guys of rape and abuse all the time, especially celebrity athletes. Always looking for a come up. Proof, or it didn't happen.

Got my tickets for both games 3 and 4 at the Moda Center for the Clips vs Blazers series. $90 each for mid level seats before tax, not bad. Hoping it'll be a close series.

If / when we make it to the 2nd round, i'll be at Oracle for games 1 and 2. I can't wait for that. Never been to oracle for a playoff game, but obviously it appears electric. Add in the whole rivalry dynamic, should be lit 
pimp.gif

On another note, I obviously don't think Houston has a chance to win the series, but if they make it fun / interesting (which I think they can) I'll be happy. **** it, I hope the rockets do the impossible and we beat Portland.Looking for revengeeee 

Shahan Ahmed ‎@shahanLA

Nick Young said there was a line of players asking for autographs last night...Kobe threw Nick's Adidas in the trash. Kobe only signed Nike's.
2:45 PM - 14 Apr 2016

214 214 Retweets

Shahan Ahmed ‎@shahanLA

Nick Young said there was a line of players asking for autographs last night...Kobe threw Nick's Adidas in the trash. Kobe only signed Nike's.
2:45 PM - 14 Apr 2016

214 214 Retweets

That's something MJ would do lol

Last edited:
If / when we make it to the 2nd round, i'll be at Oracle for games 1 and 2. I can't wait for that. Never been to oracle for a playoff game, but obviously it appears electric. Add in the whole rivalry dynamic, should be lit :pimp:

On another note, I obviously don't think Houston has a chance to win the series, but if they make it fun / interesting (which I think they can) I'll be happy. **** it, I hope the rockets do the impossible and we beat Portland.Looking for revengeeee 

Looking for revenge? Or looking for an easier series? :lol:

for the NTers who still care about shoes

have the prices of old kobe shoes gone up on Ebay or whatever the kids use to buy shoes these days?

or is the sneaker market not effected by his retirement hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom