2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 -45-90 club

Steve Nash

Steve Novak

Steve Kerr

Now Steph Curry

It really is hard to grasp how this Dood attempts eleven threes a game and shoots 45%
crazy
I know he did 50-40-90. But did he do 45 from 3's?
for the NTers who still care about shoes

have the prices of old kobe shoes gone up on Ebay or whatever the kids use to buy shoes these days?

or is the sneaker market not effected by his retirement hype
About the same. Some of the more rarer popular Kobes have gone up though. Big Stages, Grinches, Bruce Lee's....but I don't think his retirement had much to do with it. It's the age and rarity IMO.

Yea Samaki tell me all his dirt...
Tells you all his dirt as in,

there's more?

nerd.gif

have the prices of old kobe shoes gone up on Ebay or whatever the kids use to buy shoes these days?

some have gone up. Dudes trying to flourish off the retirement. But with nike saying that the line will not stop, I'm figuring the prices will come back down. I remember how easy it used to be to get the Zoom Kobe 1s, but then when that pack came out of 1 through 9 a couple years ago, that drove the price up a lot.

some have gone up. Dudes trying to flourish off the retirement. But with nike saying that the line will not stop, I'm figuring the prices will come back down. I remember how easy it used to be to get the Zoom Kobe 1s, but then when that pack came out of 1 through 9 a couple years ago, that drove the price up a lot.
I plan on keeping my kobes for eva eva but I just want to know in hopes of being able to sell off all my lebron shoes once he retires 

who is this Compton Prince guy??

dude apparently knows evrything about the Kobe case [emoji]128514[/emoji]

everything about the OJ case [emoji]128514[/emoji]

and everything about the 2pac case [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Feds? :nerd:

Illuminati? :nerd:

I plan on keeping my kobes for eva eva but I just want to know in hopes of being able to sell off all my lebron shoes once he retires 

If you have some older LeBron models, those are already selling decently now. I sold some DS LeBron IIs on Ebay last year that went for around $300 or so. But who know? Maybe the value will be even greater when he retires.

ahhh i cna't wait til bron retires. I wish it was sooner. He's gon press the issue I know and the guys i like watching will be washed by then. I'd rather just watch them in peace now. I would've rather kobe stayed and he left. but, him losing in the finals..or 1st round..will provide unlimited laughter, so that's always fun

Both :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

probably dlo's unc

If you have some older LeBron models, those are already selling decently now. I sold some DS LeBron IIs on Ebay last year that went for around $300 or so. But who know? Maybe the value will be even greater when he retires.
I still have my china 4s and 5s sitting around back at my parents place. would be nice to sell them off for enough money to buy a new camera or something 

0802a-24.jpg

lebron-4-china-sneaker.jpg

Last edited:
ahhh i cna't wait til bron retires. I wish it was sooner. He's gon press the issue I know and the guys i like watching will be washed by then. I'd rather just watch them in peace now. I would've rather kobe stayed and he left. but, him losing in the finals..or 1st round..will provide unlimited laughter, so that's always fun
if he loses to miami in the conference finals it will be the greatest roast in NT history 

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...pass-rule-allowing-ads-jerseys-2017-18-season

[h1]Sources: NBA owners expected to pass rule allowing ads on jerseys[/h1]

NBA owners are scheduled to vote this week on putting ads on jerseys for the 2017-18 season, multiple sources told ESPN.

The measure is expected to pass, according to sources. Several teams have begun testing the market to sell the potentially lucrative ads, which would be placed in a 2.5-by-2.5-inch patch on the left shoulder.

To be honest I'm ambivalent towards this. Thats probably cause I'm a long time watcher and fan of soccer so jersey sponsors don't bother me anymore. And if that space is where the patch will end up being thats not even a big deal honestly.

I agree with it. While it can be an eye sore, it's the times we live in... it could also bring more revenue to the league's players in the long run which I'm all for. I just hope teams are careful which brands they become synonymous with

I don't think any of the money is going to the players. I thought I read half was going to the owners, while the other half was being distributed for revenue sharing. I guess maybe that half that's going to revenue sharing would go to the players... But I have a feeling the owners will figure out how to exclude the players. The lockout in a year or so will be for the full season I think. The players union head is this lady who will show no mercy (rightfully so)

Though I had already seen it beforehand, the way OKC flushed themselves down the toilet vs GSW in the last 3 minutes of their game awhile back was :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: watching the replay and the total panic they had in regulation was hilarious. They had multiple chances to either extend the lead, or take advantage of GSW's rare mistakes., and blew it badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom