2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet if someone said they got raped by Jeremy Lin you'd be the first ***** lining up to defend him.

He's my fav player but I don't give two ***** about his personal life, nor am I a big enough fan to buy any of his shoes, jerseys or any of his memobrilia. Even if he did rape someone, I'm not blind and skewed to the point to defend him. Try again.

I can see the rockets stealing one of the first two games and losing the rest

I'm a Rocket fan and I don't see this at all. Expect the first two games to be blowouts. James' will get 50 in game 3 and make it close, but GSW prevails. GSW wins by 14 in Game 4. :smh:

Hoping the Rockets can pull off what the Warriors did to the Mavs in '07 but I'm a realist.

Asian people don't rape. We are angels. Look at that North Korean fella. Such a likeable guy. Even Rodman likes him.

The only witness to testify at the hearing, a defense expert, said that DNA evidence strongly suggested that Mr. Bryant's accuser had sex with a second man not long after her encounter with Mr. Bryant. That conclusion is at odds with a statement the woman gave at the time and will doubtless be used by defense lawyers to provide an alternative explanation for the injuries she suffered. 
I was on the fence for a while, but I remember when I heard that^ up there it led me to believe he really didn't do it. Didn't she brag about ******* him afterward or something like that? IDK. Lot of conflicting ****.

Had no clue how bad shorty got dragged through the mud though, yikes. 
sick.gif
His legal team had no regard for human life.

The only witness to testify at the hearing, a defense expert, said that DNA evidence strongly suggested that Mr. Bryant's accuser had sex with a second man not long after her encounter with Mr. Bryant. That conclusion is at odds with a statement the woman gave at the time and will doubtless be used by defense lawyers to provide an alternative explanation for the injuries she suffered. 

I was on the fence for a while, but I remember when I heard that^ up there it led me to believe he really didn't do it. Didn't she brag about ******* him afterward or something like that? IDK. Lot of conflicting ****.

Had no clue how bad shorty got dragged through the mud though, yikes. :x His legal team had no regard for human life.

FDB

Had no clue how bad shorty got dragged through the mud though, yikes. :x His legal team had no regard for human life.
You try to slander someone, especially someone with money and power, and you get slandered back harder.

You come at the king you best not miss

You try to slander someone, especially someone with money and power, and you get slandered back harder.

:pimp:

A little late but, :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: to the news of ads being on NBA jerseys. I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually, but it just seems so lame and unnecessary. There's enough ways to promote products through the NBA and its players without throwing patches on jerseys. And really, who is going to be more likely to go out and buy something because its referenced on a uniform? "Oh, I never really liked Pepsi before, but now that Chris Paul has a patch with the Pepsi logo on his uniform, I think I'll start drinking it." Who would do that? So dumb.

A little late but,
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
to the news of ads being on NBA jerseys. I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually, but it just seems so lame and unnecessary. There's enough ways to promote products through the NBA and its players without throwing patches on jerseys. And really, who is going to be more likely to go out and buy something because its referenced on a uniform? "Oh, I never really liked Pepsi before, but now that Chris Paul has a patch with the Pepsi logo on his uniform, I think I'll start drinking it." Who would do that? So dumb.
Owners agreed not to put the patch on retail jerseys.

At least not for now.

A little late but, :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: to the news of ads being on NBA jerseys. I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually, but it just seems so lame and unnecessary. There's enough ways to promote products through the NBA and its players without throwing patches on jerseys. And really, who is going to be more likely to go out and buy something because its referenced on a uniform? "Oh, I never really liked Pepsi before, but now that Chris Paul has a patch with the Pepsi logo on his uniform, I think I'll start drinking it." Who would do that? So dumb.

:lol: that's not really how most marketing works

:pimp:

http://thinkprogress.org/sports/2016/04/13/3768242/kope-bryant-rape-case-legacy/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom