2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Who...
425_khloe_kardashian_456775.jpg

He will be all NBA defense 1st or 2nd team

Not everyone on your team needs to score.. Everything is so much smoother when Rubio is on the floor. I'm positive he leads our team in +/- and whatever advance stats they have. You'd have to watch our games to understand Rubios importance to the team. Lavine is not and will not ever be a PG his success came playing next to Rubio in the starting lineup.

Last edited:
Lavine isn't an NBA PG.

Ricky can't shoot but his lineups have always been positive. Even when he plays on awful teams. He also takes a ton of pressure off the youngsters by running the offense. Good leader too. He's still pretty young. Trading him to make room for Lavine or Tyus is CRAZY :lol: Maybe for Kris Dunn or someone like that.

There's that one dude on here that says he has inside info that the Spurs are gonna make a move to trade for Rubio this summer.

I'd trade Rubio just depends on what you're getting

They definitely don't need a scoring pg just one who can hit from the outside

Everything changes if they pick up Simmons or Ingram

i mean rubio is def not untouchable but i don't see many options that the wolves can get who would be a better fit. Maybe they should just throw $$$ at conley to see if he wants to go there.

I really enjoyed this documentary. It was so fun to watch because I REMEMBER how dynamic that team was. It's crazy to see something you remember so vividly be documented like this.

i mean rubio is def not untouchable but i don't see many options that the wolves can get who would be a better fit. Maybe they should just throw $$$ at conley to see if he wants to go there.

now you're talkin. They need a bit of a vet presence as well. a guy like Conley could get them to the next level.

twolves should have money given their roster.. been saying for a while they need to move the guys they can that are not part of the core going forward

conley would be a great pickup for them

Scott Layden tho... :x

He's been the assisstant GM of the Spurs for a while, those Knick years were a long-time ago, would think he has learned from past mistakes.

T-Wolves will be winning a chip sooner than later. Thibs gonna have these boys competing for a playoff spot next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom