2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of watching Wiggins stare at rebound instead of boxing out and grabbing them, I tired of watching instantly die on every screen. :x

he needs to be held accountable.

doesn't do the effort things. He gets screened so easily, doesn't rebound, He's wasting his talent. :smh:

He still thinks he can do this all on talent, and the sad thing is he can, on pure talent he can probably make a couple all star teams, but he can't be great unless he's willing to match the effort level of elite players.

Wiggins needs to eat and get stronger. I feel like he should be way bigger 2 off seasons removed from college.

Wiggins given his frames plays and looks strong got that Paul George Kobe strong wiery strong frame

Wiggins will benefit most from this hiring.

KAT was gonna be great regardless.. If Thibs can make wigg buy into defense individual and team.. He gonna turn that kid into a top 5 wing defender :pimp:

Man, all of a sudden people think the Twolves look like they'll make the playoffs... Either that shows the strength of Thib's coaching or that Sam Mitch is that bad. 
roll.gif

They definitely got pieces though. I can see them in the playoffs in two years, but not next year. 

As a lifelong Wolves fan everyone saying the Wolves next year are for sure a playoff team and possible top-6 needs to just chill right now :lol:

I'm damn excited though for opening night.

I just realized Wiggins looks like Tyler the Creator. They have complete opposite voices tho.

Guess this guy was right :lol:

View media item 2001750

:rofl: at that struggle list. Would be interesting to see nters make top 10 lists like these for their teams :nerd:

So is thibs officially official now? His history with kg can't hurt.
This would be hilarious. Might do it when I get home.

Wonder if Thibbs runs these young players into the ground before their time, or will someone in the Timberwolves front office get out in front of this from Day 1?

Thibs is a great hire for Minny.

Running players into the ground beats losing any day, just ask the Bulls. Plus I think with the year off he'll adjust his coaching style a bit.

Nts new it team

Lol

Can't not cheer for the boy kat though. Sheesh

Not really new, they've been the got next/"should grab the 8th seed" team for years now. This move is a great start though and their most legitimate case to actually do that

Last edited:
Thibs is a great hire for Minny.

Running players into the ground beats losing any day, just ask the Bulls. Plus I think with the year off he'll adjust his coaching style a bit.
correct,

That's why dude traveled all over teams to teams to get a sense of what those organizations are doing. He did his own scouting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom