2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Thibbs runs these young players into the ground before their time, or will someone in the Timberwolves front office get out in front of this from Day 1?
The Bulls training staff was as much or more to blame for that as Thibs. yes, he had old school 2 a day 2 hour practices with suicides, wall sits, all that stuff, but they literally cleared Asik to play the day after he broke his leg in the playoffs. There's an article about it somewhere but there was so many examples

Last edited:
Yall really think the wolves are making the playoffs? :lol:. Classic nt. They were 24 games under 500. They good but they ain't great enough
The Thunder were like 40 games under .500 before taking the champs to 6 games the next year.

It can happen with better coaching & further internal development

sam mitchell did a tremendous allowing the kids to grow and still losing gms for draft position
perfect way to tank. deserves some kudos for pulling it off

Really phenomenal stuff. This team is way too good to add another top 5 pick.

In that case the Lakers will also make the playoffs and defeat the clippers in the first round before going down in 7 games to the dwight Howard led Kings.

We byke yall :pimp:

In that case the Lakers will also make the playoffs and defeat the clippers in the first round before going down in 7 games to the dwight Howard led Kings.

We byke yall :pimp:

False. The current Clippers team will be blown up in the offseason after we choke against the Blazers in the playoffs and therefore will not make the playoffs next season.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but someone has to be realistic around here. :frown:

Last edited:
Wiggins probably the most impressive opposing player I saw in person all season. I'm a believer now. :pimp:

Last edited:
A lot of ppl forget that the first year Thibs coached when there was a actual bench, he played 10 guys.
He played Luol Deng 39 MPG during the regular season and 43 MPG during the playoffs. All 82 regular season and 16 playoff games at that.

Last edited:
I wonder what made the Wolves go with Thibs over JVG? Their credentials are pretty much the same. I would have gone with Jeff personally, but Thibs is a great hire too.

Is Byron Scott still the coach of the Lakers? Just curious.

I wonder what made the Wolves go with Thibs over JVG? Their credentials are pretty much the same. I would have gone with Jeff personally, but Thibs is a great hire too.

If this is your way of trolling Laker fans, you're doing a magnificent job.

And the answer is yes.

the wolves probably love listening to JVG do games as much as we do big dawg :pimp:

Cats in the 90s played 39-40 minuted a game like it was nothing.. Why can't athletes do it these days? Haven't we improved our medical ways since then

If this is your way of trolling Laker fans, you're doing a magnificent job.

And the answer is yes.

Yeah, guilty as charged. I couldn't help doing it once. But I honestly feel bad for most of you guys. Byron should have gotten his pink slip the day after the season was over.

Wonder if Thibbs runs these young players into the ground before their time, or will someone in the Timberwolves front office get out in front of this from Day 1?
The Bulls training staff was as much or more to blame for that as Thibs. yes, he had old school 2 a day 2 hour practices with suicides, wall sits, all that stuff, but they literally cleared Asik to play the day after he broke his leg in the playoffs. There's an article about it somewhere but there was so many examples

Let's not forget about Luol's spinal tap :smh:

A lot of ppl forget that the first year Thibs coached when there was a actual bench, he played 10 guys.
He played Luol Deng 39 MPG during the regular season and 43 MPG during the playoffs. All 82 regular season and 16 playoff games at that.

Yea Luol played a lot but doesn't change the fact that Thibs had a good rotation. He just depended on Luol more than everyone else.

Thibs liked to play Luol with the bench mob

Next season is year 3 for Wiggins, gotta start seeing some ROI at some point.

A good signing or 2 they can absolutely make the playoffs next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom