2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the beginning of the coaching search, I thought it was good they were casting a wide net.

But now that I think about, it really shows how clueless they are that they had no idea who to hire beforehand.
I think that's more thorough than the polar opposite: holding one interview and having a bunch of others on deck, then cancelling them all after that one interview.
View media item 2022933

Randle can't shoot past 3 feet, and can't defend.....yet he "sees a lot of similarities" between himself and Draymond?

Yeah ard :lol:

He shot better from the field than dray did his first two seasons tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
He shot better from the field than dray did his first two seasons tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Draymond played 13mpg as a rookie, and 21mpg the next in which he shot 41% from the field, and 33% from 3 on two attempts a game.

Randle played 28 mins and shot 43% from the field.....and only made 10 3's the entire year. That's piss poor a guy who shoots the majority of his shots inside.

You know Randle ain't a natural shooter....and won't be a decent shooter for some time. He's young though.

Randle shot better from 3-10 feet this season than dray ever has in his whole career [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

Marc Hochman [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@MarcHochman

Wow... @IraHeatBeat telling us on 560 WQAM right now that he believes Chris Bosh will never play another NBA game again.

1:44 PM - 5 May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom