2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing that's why he and his wife were pushing for a postseason return.  Probably wanted one last hurrah.

Cb was/is always hella underrated. I used to get so heated when people said that klove was better. I hope above aint true.

Last edited:
Teague should of been traded a while ago. His value has been going down lately. The league knows that ATL wants to trade him now too

Randle also shot better from the line than dray has in the past 3 years, shot 43% to dray's 44% and scored the same amount of points per game as dray did last year in what was a breakout season for him. And grabbed 3 more rebounds in 3 less minutes than '15 dray and 2 more rebounds in 6 less minutes than '16 dray. It was only in his 4th season at age 25 that dray bumped his fg to 49%. Randle is 21.

717x1276.jpeg.29741bc98fff4e169d86b2606f9c624a

This isnt ok man

IDC about that at all, but weren't those guys friends and then Fish starts seeing his ex behind his back, then lies about it, then when he gets caught in the lie, he doesnt admit it but continues to do it?

matt: so what you kids do today?
sons: derek brought us to see angry birds. mommy was choking on his lap

They're not together anymore...she can do whatever the **** she wants.

The morality behind Fisher's motives and the woman's decision to bring a new man around the children are too completely different conversations. 
They sure are. I'm only talking about Fish for the record. Dudes a scumbag

Them kids look just like barnes too
JUST like him 
laugh.gif

Whenever he over there smashing and step out the bedroom in his silk boxers and go in the kitchen to drink some juice and get a second wind and he see them lil ****** in there eating lucky charms he reminded of ol matty b 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom