2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade Ibaka to the magic for this years draft pick and one of the wings

Why would Orlando do that. No one giving up a lottery pick for an old washed ibaka
Unless they get a top 3 pick , the team doesn't need another lottery pick that just has a chance to be ok...after the top 2 not much star potential so having a good vet is better right now ...plus they need more players in the front court

You can get front court help in the first round still. Serge isn't even closing out games, no way I trade a lottery pick for him. Orlando does need vets but they need more time to play together as well. They did have a 10 win increase last season so they are trending up. Gordon had good stretches. Crobe could make a big jump.

Trade Ibaka to the magic for this years draft pick and one of the wings

Why would Orlando do that. No one giving up a lottery pick for an old washed ibaka
Unless they get a top 3 pick , the team doesn't need another lottery pick that just has a chance to be ok...after the top 2 not much star potential so having a good vet is better right now ...plus they need more players in the front court

You can get front court help in the first round still. Serge isn't even closing out games, no way I trade a lottery pick for him. Orlando does need vets but they need more time to play together as well. They did have a 10 win increase last season so they are trending up. Gordon had good stretches. Crobe could make a big jump.
Exactly why serge helps more than just a random big in the 1st round ...their much closer to the playoffs in the east than being horrible so serge will be better than anybody they pick right now besisdes 2 prospects ...I've never been caught up on "lottery picks" anyway, I know that each draft has a few legit players and the rest aren't gon be nothing special ..give me Ibaka instead of whoever the 10th or 11th pick will be

Wouldn't be surprised if we find out Serge lied about his age.

Yeah, Serge definitely doesn't look 26 athletically when you look at what he was doing a few years ago. :lol:

He should be in his prime right now, not severely declining. His rebound rate has been steadily declining and his block rate is less than half what it was in 2012.

I'm just cool on serge right now. If you can play Aaron Gordon serge minutes, you get better production. And he's almost 10 years younger

Wouldn't be surprised if we find out Serge lied about his age.

Yeah, Serge definitely doesn't look 26 athletically when you look at what he was doing a few years ago. :lol:

He should be in his prime right now, not severely declining. His rebound rate has been steadily declining and his block rate is less than half what it was in 2012.

i thought he was 29/30 already. he's listed at 26? :lol: he's younger than kd and russ

Last edited:
serious question, can OKC sue Serge if they have proof that he was lying about his age? or maybe revoke his contract?

CiXKZTDU4AAkmMg.jpg

His rebound rate is declining because he's never anywhere close to the paint or Post, not because he's old :rofl:

Last edited:
"Serge Protector" Ibaka feels like it was a decade ago. Had to look him up to make sure he was 26 instead of 37

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom