2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duh, Kings are 1 of the worst run franchises ever. They've been trash for most of their existence in Sacramento.
While this may be true, it's not like the Warriors can be put in the same sentence as the Lakers or Celtics. Two championships in 54 years does not erase a history of futility.

Our fans are more authentic.
you sure?

View media item 2043210

WTF KIND OF BLASPHEMY IS THIS

I'm calling CSN

Duh, Kings are 1 of the worst run franchises ever. They've been trash for most of their existence in Sacramento.
While this may be true, it's not like the Warriors can be put in the same sentence as the Lakers or Celtics. Two championships in 54 years does not erase a history of futility.

I agree. Y'all had the CWebb/Divax era and that's it.

This man is on fire. Flaming hot takes
dude said that lebron is his hero..... so he must be really young ,  i dont know grown men looking up to basketball players as heroes. 
eyes.gif

That was signed, sealed and delivered when he got benched for Mirotic to begin the season and Hoiberg lied to the media about it.

Smart man,now I can go back to cheering for him like when he was a Gator :lol:. Type of dude you'd love on your team but hate facing him on the other side

Before Hornacek I liked Noah for the Knicks if he was willing to come off the bench for cheap.

Now, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom