2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste! Why in Sam hell are you chasing after chicks and kicking in doors at anytime of day? Someone now has a chance to make the NBA because he threw his chance away.

"Fortunately, no residents were injured" kind of comes off as distasteful, but I understand why it was mentioned.

Trying to break into your BM's apt at 3am?

You were probably Drunk and since you were estranged, was probably in a heated argument over something.

Regardless, Bryce was good people man. **** sucks.

Wrong place wrong time smh.

He was out there for his daughters birthday.

He played at Taft with my cousin. Gone way too soon.

Finally made it to the league after taking the long road.

RIP Bryce

Pardon me for beating the dead horse, but dammit man. 23 yo in the league, after watching all the F ups, how do you get to this place? Nothing's going to be resolved at this time in the morning. Nothing's gonna be resolved by kicking down doors like you heard in Biggies lyrics. Cooler heads prevail man. Nas wrote it on the bonus disc years ago " p kills".

Young dudes please understand it's only P. I don't care if it's the first P you had in life. I don't care what tricks or how pretty the face attached to the P is. ITS ONLY P!!!!! you can find some more. Roll up pour up or do whatever you gotta do. Go back to your hotel or friends/fam house. Don't do this ****.

Pardon me for the rant, but knowing what it takes to make it to the league and seeing someone blow that chance and their life in one swoop is just heartbreaking for me.

Last edited:
He had to be under the influence + peide= disaster. Idk if he was drunk or high off something like pills, most of these young dudes get wild aggressive off beans. Sad tho, child lost her father and the crib he broke into, they gotta live with that.

CjkL41UW0AAfq4s

Giannis gotta be 7' now :x

Pardon me for beating the dead horse, but dammit man. 23 yo in the league, after watching all the F ups, how do you get to this place? Nothing's going to be resolved at this time in the morning. Nothing's gonna be resolved by kicking down doors like you heard in Biggies lyrics. Cooler heads prevail man. Nas wrote it on the bonus disc years ago " p kills".

Young dudes please understand it's only P. I don't care if it's the first P you had in life. I don't care what tricks or how pretty the face attached to the P is. ITS ONLY P!!!!! you can find some more. Roll up pour up or do whatever you gotta do. Go back to your hotel or friends/fam house. Don't do this ****.

Pardon me for the rant, but knowing what it takes to make it to the league and seeing someone blow that chance and their life in one swoop is just heartbreaking for me.
Yea gotta let these chicks go mane, it's never that serious

I can see Greek getting 20, 8 rebs, 6 ast. Kid is super talented. Him starting at PG is crazy.

And he's clearly some inches shorter than Kris. :lol:

Giannis is :pimp:

Grabbing him at 15 while the Celtics about to get Dragon ******* Bender at #3 feels bad man :smh:

This draft **** aint fair :lol: :smh:

Giannis is :pimp:

Grabbing him at 15 while the Celtics about to get Dragon ******* Bender at #3 feels bad man :smh:

This draft **** aint fair :lol: :smh:

He and Gobert were the steals of that draft.

There was no way of projecting Giannis being this good this early though, kudos to the Bucks player development, J.Kidd and especially the man himself for putting in work.

Sky is the limit for the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom