2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
size dont eem matter. getting cut dont eem matter. there's a different level of skill nba players have vs regular dudes.

you gotta realize who you talking about, Nate was a top 5 player in college his last year there. dude has always been a bad boy with that rock. 

Some dude up here will never understand live and up in person how real a NBA player is on that basketball court. Dudes talk reckless up here on the regular but they not built to stand in front of a pro and get a defensive stop.

Last edited:
Andrew Walker [emoji]10004[/emoji]‎@FAN590Walker
Bismack Biyombo tells me he wants to be back, expects to be back, & is open to taking a hometown discount to return. @WalkerShow590 #Raptors

Andrew Walker [emoji]10004[/emoji]‎@FAN590Walker
Bismack Biyombo tells me he wants to be back, expects to be back, & is open to taking a hometown discount to return. @WalkerShow590 #Raptors

:lol: He's in a rude awakening when he finds out, if he wants to stay he'll have to take about a $10mil paycut.

With DeRozan cap hold, the Raptors are at $85 mil of the $92mil cap.

And they don't have the Bird Rights of Biyombo

Last edited:
Everyone's willing to take a hometown discount after an emotional playoff run. Once the numbers are on the table, $ talks.

:lol: He's in a rude awakening when he finds out, if he wants to stay he'll have to take about a $10mil paycut.

He's an idiot if he goes back.

Going back to Toronto makes zero sense for his career at this point, he'll forever split minutes with Jonas and can never develop his game beyond this point.

Leaving 10+ million in the table for any reason makes 0 sense at all, I hope this is just baseless rumor or good will hunting because that's ridiculous.

He's an idiot if he goes back.

Going back to Toronto makes zero sense for his career at this point, he'll forever split minutes with Jonas and can never develop his game beyond this point.

Leaving 10+ million in the table for any reason makes 0 sense at all, I hope this is just baseless rumor or good will hunting because that's ridiculous.

And if he did go back to the Raptors, for that discount..... The Raptors would be smart to move him because he'd have a lot of trade value.

Biyombo won't stay at Toronto. That would be an awful decision. He won't get enough playing time + Raptors can't pay him what he deserves at all

So I guess this is the thread I need to post in now to ask if it's still the Thunder's year?

The Sixers fan should be thankful to the dubs.

First time you guys have heard of playoffs in ESPN since AI.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man i read that last thread for 15 pages saying okc was going to kill the warriors. Oh how the tables have turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom