2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just reading an article about the emoji business for celebrities and now this happens. :lol:

When he goes back to back, he's cashing out this summer off the court.

Serbian Magic, sans Twitter skills :nthat:

Kid is a stud, what a steal for the Nuggets.

Whenever the Nuggets were smart enough to let him play 30 minutes or more in a game, he dominated.

16.5/11.5/3.4 on 54% from the field and 90% from the line.

+3, 120 ORTG on 20% USG.

Those are high level #'s for any player, let alone a rookie.

He's got it all on offense, his jumper is beauty too, once the 3pt shot is around 37% it's over.

He and Towns are the future of the league at the 5.

Last edited:
They gon' watch they mouth, before they headline Winslow in their conspiracies 
ufdup.png

Gilbert wrote that letter..... And still did the sign and trade :lol:

Cleveland got two first rounders and a huge trade exception in the deal.

Yeaaaa taking lebron back is another discussion. Im not saying thunder wouldnt get quality back, but leverage is damaged if teams know KD wants out but still wants to cash in.
No, when Bron went to Miami, Cleveland agreed to a sign & trade & received two first rounders and the trade exception.

Teams never turn down assets if a guy is leaving anyway.

Apparently KDs rep told the Celtics only way he'd leave is if it was a LeBron Big 3 thing. And there's apparently a list of players he'd like to play with.

in other words he told them the list was prime michael jordan, the ghost of wilt chamberlain, steph curry, E.T., koala leonard, and snuffalufugus...

aka he told the celtics go **** yourselves

No superstar will EVER sign with the celtics. EVER. Unless the superstar is washed like kobe and deperate for a big payday

but other teams and markets i bet he is open to regardless if it cant be a big three. cuz face it he will never win in okc with russ there

Last edited:
You need a stretch big. Ibaka shot45% from 3 these playoffs and Adams still doesn't protect the rim the way Ibaka does, and can. He only makes 12.5m a yr, will be an FA after next season. Waiters is an RFA, cap hold is 13m, will probably make from 11-13m perx 4 yrs if we keep him. It's a lot but fair market price, that's what him, JR Smith, Nick Young, Lou Williams types are going to command and he showed stretches of being able to play smart and play defense and be more efficient. Everyone likes him. I expect him to be back. The tinkering will hopefully be done from the Kyle Singler, Josh Huestis, Mitch McGary, portion of the roster. Hopefully they force Nick into retirement and put him on the staff because he's beyond washed and stealing money. Morrow is super cheap, especially for what he provides, but if Billy isn't going to play him, what's the point. Randy Foye said he wants to be back. No thanks bruh, preciate'cha though. Obivously Nazr was just a late veteran for the locker room pickup. Outside of if we lose KD, I don't expect much change on the roster front, just continued internal development and I'd expect us to be right back int he wcfs again if healthy

There really isn't much of a point in paying Ibaka when Adams does more for less.
kanter is probably the one you want to be trade.. but it all comes down to what/who you can get in return

serge was ALOT better from 3 in the postseason than he was in this past regular season, but the 3 previous seasons he was at least a 35% shooter (and the team really needs shooting for spacing)

I don't mind him camping out at the 3 line a bit or right around the key for that jumper he always makes, but the problem is he sticks there.. but he could learn a TON from Roberson (rim runs, following up the driver for rebounds or put backs.. sneaking behind the defense if they just ignore you).. he should be leading the team in rebounds if adams is getting less than 30 per

while payne has shown some flashes at times during the season, I really wish we got the player I really wanted during the draft when he made it past 10 (devin booker)

still have no clue what happened or is going on with mitch mcgary.. I really expected him to have a really solid role with the team

Last edited:
Adam Klug ‎@Adam_Klug

Kevin Durant just said "I have no doubts we'll all come back better next year." Did the summer of Durant end before it began?
11:27 AM - 1 Jun 2016

Royce Young [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@royceyoung

Ibaka on KD: "I have confidence. Where he going to go? Tell me. After what we did in the playoffs this year, where he going to go? Where?"
12:13 PM - 1 Jun 2016

This is pretty much my feelings on this. Had they lost to the Spurs, it would've been open season on where KD would go, but with winning against the Spurs and going 7 against the Warriors, why exactly would you leave OKC? They would only been minor tweaks to get right back there (bench upgrade). The only team you'd leave OKC for is Golden State :lol:

Last edited:
Adam Klug ‎@Adam_Klug

Kevin Durant just said "I have no doubts we'll all come back better next year." Did the summer of Durant end before it began?
11:27 AM - 1 Jun 2016

Royce Young [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@royceyoung

Ibaka on KD: "I have confidence. Where he going to go? Tell me. After what we did in the playoffs this year, where he going to go? Where?"
12:13 PM - 1 Jun 2016

This is pretty much my feelings on this. Had they lost to the Spurs, it would've been open season on where KD would go, but with winning against the Spurs and going 7 against the Warriors, why exactly would you leave OKC? They would only been minor tweaks to get right back there (bench upgrade). The only team you'd leave OKC for is Golden State :lol:
They have been needing minor tweaks since James harden left. The front office just can't attract a 3rd option for some reason.

They had a great one and got rid of him for nothing.

Not really, that trade turned into Adams who they wouldn't have made this last run without.

Not mention, Harden is obviously a 1 scoring option on a contender, him coming off the bench and being a 3rd option behind Russ and KD was never going to work forever.

well they needed tweaks even when harden was there.. don't forget perk was the starting C (and Thabo was playing way too much).. plus harden/collision being the whole bench (maynor was done after his injury).. which lead to Scotty's veteran retirement package (fisher/butler)

but the biggest issue since the harden trade was injuries, they were the no.1 seed in the west the year after the trade.. then Beverley took westbrook out game 2 of round 1

hopefully payne develops in his 2nd year and Roberson because more decisive on offense.. and if waiters is back, dude gets more consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom