2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The KD speculation is already obnoxious. Especially with every sports outlet on twitter speculating the Warriors which is the least likely scenario by far. During the year i didn't have a clue what was going to happen but now im sure him returning for at least next season is the most likely scenario. But I guess I get it outside of the Warriors landing spot. The narrative that the Warriors beating them like this is a "sales pitch" is funny.

The end of the season push by the Thunder could have been things finally just coming together after having a rookie coach who lost both of his assistants mid-season. I expect the Thunder to come out on a tear next season. The Warriors and Spurs I doubt will replicate this seasons historic success and take a tiny step back. Maybe an even bigger one by the Spurs. The Thunder will have a continued emergence in Steven Adams which should take them a step forward and have an even better shot at a Finals appearance.

Last edited:
I'm interested to see how much my dude funaki develops over the summer, still only 22 (going be 23 in july)..

also curious to see payne's growth into his 2nd year

The KD speculation is already obnoxious. Especially with every sports outlet on twitter speculating the Warriors which is the least likely scenario by far. During the year i didn't have a clue what was going to happen but now im sure him returning for at least next season is the most likely scenario. But I guess I get it outside of the Warriors landing spot. The narrative that the Warriors beating them like this is a "sales pitch" is funny.

The end of the season push by the Thunder could have been things finally just coming together after having a rookie coach who lost both of his assistants mid-season. I expect the Thunder to come out on a tear next season. The Warriors and Spurs I doubt will replicate this seasons historic success and take a tiny step back. Maybe an even bigger one by the Spurs. The Thunder will have a continued emergence in Steven Adams which should take them a step forward and have an even better shot at a Finals appearance.
It's only a foregone conclusion because the Thunder beat the Spurs and took the Warriors to 7. It be mass hysteria if the Thunder had lost to the Spurs. :lol:

Is Bismack this year's Roy Hibbert? Plays well against the cavs, overrated otherwise?
to tell the truth bismack should just go to the Kings and play at the 5 and let cousins tear apart enemy defenses playing at the 4 , they will dominate the paint both defensively and offesnively 

There's a few teams he would make sense on. The Lakers, Bulls, Blazers, Rockets, among other things.

to tell the truth bismack should just go to the Kings and play at the 5 and let cousins tear apart enemy defenses playing at the 4 , they will dominate the paint both defensively and offesnively 

They just drafted WCS with a lottery pick so that's not happening.

Bismack should go to HOU/POR/BOS/LAL or Miami if they lose Whiteside.

It's only a foregone conclusion because the Thunder beat the Spurs and took the Warriors to 7. It be mass hysteria if the Thunder had lost to the Spurs. :lol:

Lol for sure. Which is why I used to not have a clue. Coming out of this season without a Finals appearance, the way it went down for the Thunder probably couldn't have gone any better for OKC to keep Durant.

Might as well put a "?" next to Bosh too.
tired.gif

Plumlee's a good playmaker but has the touch of Roy Hibbert

Bis isn't exactly Kevin mchale. I'm just thinking about the inevitable clippers match up and they start trapping the pick and rolls. Portland won that series (along with the clips falling apart) in large part because they stopped setting high screens with aminu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom