2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the Teague for Noel trade rumors at all. Teague would be a nice point guard to have with all the young guys on our team though. If it is true then they're definitely trading Okafor too cause he's the one that absolutely doesn't fit there with Simmons, Saric and Embiid

If that rumored trade holds up, that's a hell of a deal for Atlanta. Wow. They probably gotta throw in some minor assets, but hands down it's worth it.

Sixers
roll.gif
mean.gif
BEYOND stupid. It annoys me how they're turning weirdo *** Hinkie into a damn martyr.

I mean y'all did see the d league quality guards that sixers ran out there all season right? ...they were so bad ish smith came in n looked like a borderline all star :lol: ....sucks to give up a young big but if you got a bunch of em and no NBA starting quality guards you gotta do what u gotta do ...no way the sixers trying go into next season with lottery pick bigs and McConnell , stauskas and other d league dudes in the backcourt again

I don't believe the Teague for Noel trade rumors at all. Teague would be a nice point guard to have with all the young guys on our team though. If it is true then they're definitely trading Okafor too cause he's the one that absolutely doesn't fit there with Simmons, Saric and Embiid

I think they wait to see if Embiid's health holds up before they trade Jah.

I don't believe the sixers are close to negotiating trading any of their bigs until after draft day, unless the trade involves this year's lottery.

No way the Sixers trade their best player and a center who can potentially win multiple DPOYs for Jeff Teague....absolutely no way.

Colangelo cannot be this dumb and short sighted.

I don't believe the sixers are close to negotiating trading any of their bigs until after draft day, unless the trade involves this year's lottery.

No way the Sixers trade their best player and a center who can potentially win multiple DPOYs for Jeff Teague....absolutely no way.

Colangelo cannot be this dumb and short sighted.

Teague on a one year deal at that

It'd be funny if Noel got drafted, got traded for an average starting PG with an AS appearance in Jrue Holiday - developed for two years then gets traded again for an average starting PG with an AS appearance in Jeff Teague. Full circle. No doubt both teams would regret it.

Doris Burke has become one of the NBA's most respected voices in the media but feels like she's treated differently than some people such as Gregg Popovich.

"Yes, yes, displaying a level of strength and a lack of vulnerability, because that’s what a prerequisite of the job is, when, in actuality, all of the things that make us human will help us do that job better," said Burke. "I’ve been expressing my vulnerability because it’s the truth. I was literally on the verge of tears. And my take on that Popovich situation has changed. We all used to give him a pass because he would say to us privately, ‘Well, I just can’t help myself. I’m in the game, and this is my job.’ But I don’t give him a pass anymore. It now frustrates me to the point where I want to say, ‘I’m not giving you a pass because I’ve seen you when Jeff Van Gundy walks over there, and the interaction is totally different.’"

Burke's questions as a sideline reporter are known for being more astute than of some of her peers.

"These are men. And I love talking to them because they’re interesting. By and large, they worked incredibly hard to get in the position they are in. There’s not an athlete in the world who doesn’t deal with the same issues you and I have: frustrations with our family, dealing with tragedy or loss, or happiness and a child’s birth."

From what I'd noticed, he seems like he was always respectful to her but maybe I missed the particular one they are describing. I've seen him be outright cruel to some reporters though, like not even on some jovial "oh that's just how he is," **** but like I imagine they went to the bathroom and started crying. It's funny though everyone loves and adores him for that but someone like Westbrook or Cousins is vilified for not always getting along with the media and it's not able to be revered and passed off as some shtick. I wonder why

And lowkey Doris is bad in person. :wow:

Oh, and Nancy Liberman old *** too

Last edited:
He's not average on defense at all, he's on the path to be elite.

And while he's struggled on offense, he hasn't been surrounded by NBA players or shooters (especially PGs) + had to play next to Okafor who is an awful fit.

Could Noel and possibly Stauskas, Covington be Hawks-bound?

A source has confirmed that the Sixers have had multi-player trade talks with the Atlanta Hawks. Yahoo Sports reported that the teams are discussing a deal centered around packages that include the Sixers center Nerlens Noel and Hawks point guard Jeff Teague. Noel will enter the final year of his rookie deal next season. Meanwhile, Teague will become a free agent following the 2016-17 season.

Sixers shooting guard Nik Stauskas and/or small forward Robert Covington could be included in the deal, according to a source.

The Sixers tried to send Stauskas, point guard Ish Smith and one of their late first-round picks to the Hawks at the trade deadline in exchange for point guard Dennis Schroder.

This time, the Sixers are shopping Noel and center/power Jahlil Okafor to “at least 15 teams” to see where they can get the best deal, according to the source.
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...gton-be-Hawks-bound-.html#jI6xdokH1A6pjqQE.99

:rofl:

Hold up Teague only got one year left ?? Ain't eem know that , n they giving up Covington who could be buckets off the bench :lol: ;( ...stauskas sucks so ain't worried bout him , but sixers really bout to rent Teague for one year giving up all that ? :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom