2015 Air Jordan VII Retro+ Barcelona Nights

Just be on the lookout this week. Apparently some stores have yet to receive mens sizes. I call bs tho lol
You might be right! 
wink.gif

Are people really paying resell for these? Maybe 100 over retail?
ehhh i paid $250 a pair to lock down 2 pairs. didnt have to wake up and deal with the online chaos. picked up my pair from a buddy and got my 2nd pair from another buddy comming in the mail. i wouldnt pay $100 over retail though. i was even iffy about $250.

Last edited:
These are limited realese in lot of areas not all stores are carrying so don't act.like they go off the shelves quick cause they didn't hit alot of shelves.

As far as this month goes I'm not adding any new releases I may cop the lasers just to trade or sell and the nickel 45 10s may get added because I don't have any 10s and they are one of a phew I like but we'll see I'm putting heavy cash in past realeses right now.
Yep these were the most limited retro release so far this year in Australia to, a lot of stores didn't get these & in smaller allocations. No GS in the whole country either.

Last edited:
I had the hook up on this shoe he came through.

Looked like it was a little hard to get.

More pairs hitting stores this week I'm guessing it had to do with the weather and late shipments

Last edited:
^ Jesus, those shipping charges are ridiculous. First site is over $60 and second one almost $50. Didn't even bother checking the other one. Too much of a hassle trying to translate, I don't use chrome :lol:

NDC stated these were "limited availability"  after they sold out on NDC.  This is my first non OG colorway. IMO VIIs are the most comfortable and lightest.

My local Champs only got 12 pairs, They only had 6 men sz's for Saturday's release. Manager said they would get the other 6 pairs in during the week.

But in the same mall FA and FTL got all ther shipment in time for Saturday but didn't have many. FTL 10 pairs and FA 14 pairs.

NDC stated these were "limited availability"  after they sold out on NDC.  This is my first non OG colorway. IMO VIIs are the most comfortable and lightest.
where did they state that? they just said they sold out

where did they state that? they just said they sold out
I'm sure he was talking about the black "OOS" box that pops up after you wait in line.  I think it always says the same script, regardless of how big the release is.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the big chain stores, but here in miami neither shoegalley, soles inc, or solefly received their men's sizes. So I wouldn't say restock just some stores really didn't receive their shipments for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom