• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hearing Daniels, Ishaq and Russell may be suspended by ND for another academic issue??? 3 starters lost for the season would hurt like hell
Shame Kyle McCarthy received a cancer diagnosis. Graduate assistant now, leaving the team temporarily.

Jaylon Smith is going to have a Butkus-level season in South Bend.

You're the reigning champs? I don't know, do you have 4 QBs on the depth chart ahead of him and 1-2 more looking to commit before he makes his decision?

They had 1 QB commit in the 2014 class and have 3 in the 2015 class w/ 3 ahead of the 2014 kid (well 2 really)

Last edited:
Damn, ND players got busted having a tutor write papers for sex? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Me neither... BK is a Grade A piece of trash... He deserves all this mess... Hope they can him after Michigan runs a train on them in South Bend

lol whoever snitched smh

normal students exchange sex for papers lmao been happening since beginning of
time

On Malik Henry: "We had been told that the presence of two quarterbacks in the class ahead of him (and 4 total in the 3 classes ahead of him) could be an issue for Malik as far as the Trojans were concerned."
So why would he have interest in FSU?
every school on his final 4 list have the same problem
laugh.gif
Man, it's what the kid told people, reporters, scouts was his reason for dropping SC. I'm not saying it's true
laugh.gif

On Malik Henry: "We had been told that the presence of two quarterbacks in the class ahead of him (and 4 total in the 3 classes ahead of him) could be an issue for Malik as far as the Trojans were concerned."

So why would he have interest in FSU?

every school on his final 4 list have the same problem:lol:

Man, it's what the kid told people, reporters, scouts was his reason for dropping SC. I'm not saying it's true :lol:

My comment was towards Henry, with that mindset he better open his list back up

hearing that up to 22 players from the past 4 years could be involved in this... If ND is being truthful about vacating any wins with a player linked to this, BK will have not won a single game legitimately at ND... Dude has been questionable since GVSU... Heard he was not the best from a few friends that played for him... Dirty as hell

Back
Top Bottom