• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sure Brian Kelly regrets not bolting when he had the chance now. 
For the NFL?  Did he ever really have a chance?

IIRC he interviewed with the Eagle's, and there might of been some interest from some other teams.  But i don't think he actually turned down any NFL offers. 

Cecil Hurt ‏@CecilHurt 2m
Saban: Both QBs played equal reps with the 1's. Both inconsistency but Sims "playing a little faster."

Michigan holding an open scrimmage in the Big House right now.... Most impressive number for this scrimmage will be 0... As in 0 injuries.

So Coker hasn't been looking that good?

Interesting...thought he already earned the starting spot

For the NFL?  Did he ever really have a chance?

IIRC he interviewed with the Eagle's, and there might of been some interest from some other teams.  But i don't think he actually turned down any NFL offers. 
I thought someone offered him a job? Could definitely be wrong.  

So glad Michigan held this scrimmage.... Reinforces what has been said by many this offseason that their OL is absolute trash, did not get push (2 yards per carry vs the 2nd team D)... I now know not to expect a helluva lot this season... Oh well

So Coker hasn't been looking that good?

Interesting...thought he already earned the starting spot

There is no QB controversy in Tuscaloosa..... not yet anyway. Unofficial but real #s including 2 min drill repeat plays and other clock drill plays.

Coker Was 12 of 32. 2 picks and 1 td. Too many tipped balls and sacks to count. Did have an amazing deep ball and his zip on long outs but his timing was wayyyyy off all day. Over threw almost all short passes. No clue why a 6'6 qb had so many tipped balls.

Sims was 16 of 25. 2 ints.... 2 passing td and 2 rushing. No real read option....all drop back qb play. No happy feet.... no tuck and run. I am eating my words.... didnt think he had it in him. No clue if he can do it on game day..... but he looked damn good today.

Receivers had foo many dropped passes. Run defense was awesome. Pass.... lots of room to improve. Tyren Jones looked great. Cooper amazing. Drake awesome until he fumbled.... who would have thunk it. Didnt play much after that.

Stand out.... was new punter. Scott. Guy was booming punts.... prob averaged 45 yards but had several over 50. Unreal hangtime.

Coach just said he tried to only run each back 5 times.... which explains a lot. Was perplexed by running back play.

Back
Top Bottom