• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the topic of ND how crazy was it when the whole Te'o fake girlfriend story came out :rofl:

the thread was remarkable.

hearing that up to 22 players from the past 4 years could be involved in this... If ND is being truthful about vacating any wins with a player linked to this, BK will have not won a single game legitimately at ND... Dude has been questionable since GVSU... Heard he was not the best from a few friends that played for him... Dirty as hell

ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

Last edited:
hearing that up to 22 players from the past 4 years could be involved in this... If ND is being truthful about vacating any wins with a player linked to this, BK will have not won a single game legitimately at ND... Dude has been questionable since GVSU... Heard he was not the best from a few friends that played for him... Dirty as hell

View media item 1135298

honestly can't stand ND coach.....and as petty as it will sound it comes from him running the score up at the end of the navy game in Ireland 
mean.gif

Kelly had someone write the papers for the players?

Wow never knew he was up for or even offered the Nebraska job, definitely a missed opportunity.

I feel Paul Rhodes may go thru the same thing with Iowa State.

Kelly had someone write the papers for the players?

No, but his track record of cover ups, is not the exception , its the rule... All programs have problems and its tough to monitor all the players, but it seems to follow him from stop to stop to stop.

I still can't believe he didn't take more heat for that student who died filming practice.

I've heard dozens of stories of him from former players, on 3 of his stops, that tells me all I need to know about how he runs a program... This stuff doesn't shock me... Shocks me that ND hired him, but they were desperate after Weis tore it down a notch.

**** Brian Kelly.

Bolting CIncy when they were 12-0 leaving like a little bish.. not saying he should've stayed but at least finish the magical season then go.

only to get massacred in the title by Bama and having a mediocre program that can gargle my sack.

I want Meyer to face him so badly... no letting up.

I JUST REALIZED THAT OHIO STATE AND MICHIGAN STATE ARE IN THE SAME DIVISION NOW?!?!?!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Northwestern
Minnesota
Nebraska
Wisconsin
IllinoiS
Iowa
Purdue

one of those garbage teams going to Indy?

Pathetic

EDIT: where are you *****?

2 weeks away babbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited:
I JUST REALIZED THAT OHIO STATE AND MICHIGAN STATE ARE IN THE SAME DIVISION NOW?!?!?!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Northwestern
Minnesota
Nebraska
Wisconsin
IllinoiS
Iowa
Purdue

one of those garbage teams going to Indy?

Pathetic

EDIT: where are you *****?

2 weeks away babbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy

Why did you capitalize the "S" in Illinois?

Back
Top Bottom