Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why does her race matter? Just wondering

it's a FFFFFF free situation for once...bout time

Edit: how this ND ***** go to knicks games with Lisa Ann :lol: ...salute to him

Didn't you make a comment about it being a white girl when it was first reported? Guess race doesn't matter now.

[h1]Texas athletic director: With new rules, Longhorns will pay each player $10,000[/h1]
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...ules-longhorns-will-pay-each-player-10000.ece
 Patterson said UT won’t have problems paying the extra $6 million to its players. That money will break down to about $10,000 for each player. The money will cover college expenses that aren’t covered by a traditional full scholarship and give each player $5,000 in compensation for the university’s use of his image.
= the more 5 stars.... 

960x540.jpg

@darrenrovell
Update: Texas is NOT proactively paying its players $10K/year. AD was asked what school would do IF NCAA lost O'Bannon.
= more L's.....
0.jpg

Last edited:

Why does her race matter? Just wondering

it's a FFFFFF free situation for once...bout time

Edit: how this ND ***** go to knicks games with Lisa Ann
laugh.gif
...salute to him
Didn't you make a comment about it being a white girl when it was first reported? Guess race doesn't matter now.
they have a long history of flipping the script on black males. I've seen it first hand and thank god the ***** admitted it was consensual 

Hell they got Crispus hung and all he did was whistle 
grin.gif

let's not play this game batman because all it'll do is make you red and resort to name calling 
frown.gif

edit: but congrats on it not being the usual case ....you now have a "well treon accuser was black" come back against my 100 examples 

Last edited:
^ @Mr Marcus You mean Emmett Till? (and he didn't even whistle — **** was lies to justify the murder.)

Crispus Attucks was the freeman who was the first dude shot in the Boston Massacre.

Last edited:
yea I was typing fast...got my negros mixed up 
laugh.gif

too many tragedies with my folks

Last edited:
they have a long history of flipping the script on black males. I've seen it first hand and thank god the ***** admitted it was consensual 

Hell they got Crispus hung and all he did was whistle >D

let's not play this game batman because all it'll do is make you red and resort to name calling :frown:  

edit: but congrats on it not being the usual case ....you now have a "well treon accuser was black" come back against my 100 examples 

Good Lord calm down. The race of the girl doesn't matter. I mean it did, but now it doesn't.

Hell they got Crispus hung and all he did was whistle 
grin.gif

let's not play this game batman because all it'll do is make you red and resort to name calling 
frown.gif

Good Lord calm down. The race of the girl doesn't matter. I mean it did, but now it doesn't.

^ @Mr Marcus You mean Emmett Till? (and he didn't even whistle — **** was lies to justify the murder.)

Crispus Attucks was the freeman who was the first dude shot in the Boston Massacre.
Was a question in a scholar bowl competition during Black History Month when I was in jr. high. 

Was thinking what the hell is dude talking bout.

wouldve told her lets sit court side when the Cavs come to town. i'll sit that preseason game out. i got a team meeting tomorrow.

I took a couple sports business classes that were online at a&m. Each class only had 2 tests, but you had to go to the library to take them. The classes were huge and basically filled with a huge majority of athletes. They were both super easy A's and I guarantee y'all the athletes were just fed the answers.

It was a joke lol

The Aggies wanted to flip locations on the two years because they only have 3 conference home games scheduled for the year they were going to travel to Oregon. Ducks wouldn't flip because of the 5/4 scheduling in the pac. 

Only acceptable way for this to end is if we end up with Texas on the schedule those years.

FWIW, Billy Luicci claims we have a "comparable opponent" lined up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom