• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Making Gus Edwards look good, then you know it's all bad.

JUST said something about Duke needing to be taken out.

One of the dumbest things ever said on the internet, any topic, ever. Yeah, it's gonna stick.
roll.gif

right buddy. carry on. #BelowAverageMiami 

First Georgia, then Kansas State, and now TAMU drops Oregon
tired.gif
mean.gif

These are the kind of games programs need. Games like these will undoubtedly sell out and are great cross-conference games. The fans are the biggest loser in this arrangement.
Aint nobody trying to travel to Eugene if they dont have to lol 

nobody from the SEC is going to Oregon because they dont need to. As someone else said, Oregon benefits from those matchups .. its not mutual 

Because Oregon needs exposure? You guys are saying that as if Oregon is a mid major program or something.

If none of those schools benefit from playing Oregon then at least explain why?

Because Oregon needs exposure? You guys are saying that as if Oregon is a mid major program or something.

All those schools benefit greatly from Playing Oregon.

Why play an Oregon OOC though, when you can play a LA lafayette, or an SMU type, and have it affect you none.

Why play an Oregon OOC though, when you can play a LA lafayette, or an SMU type, and have it affect you none.
naw with the new playoff format, in theory they have to start playing schools like oregon ooc to be taken seriously. the problem is it works the other way too if you lose.

there's a greater chance of losing to oregon which is the risk the schools are scared to take. they'd much rather play a wvu, indiana, washington st, or similar school from a power 5 that they still think they can beat up on while chanting "Sec! sec! we're the best. put two of us in the playoff!"

that doesn't work when your defense is getting 70 hung on it by a pac 12 school.

Last edited:

Originally Posted by a-friend  

naw with the new playoff format, in theory they have to start playing schools like oregon ooc to be taken seriously. the problem is it works the other way too if you lose.
I sure hope so. As a fan, I'm tired of being salty and grimey towards teams in the first few weeks because of the Teams they put on schedule.

As a season ticket holder, it makes me even more salty.

I hope that Kirk cat(think his name is Kirk) that has Georgia as the only team from the SEC making the playoff, is Right.

I want this more than I want to see my team finish strong. 
happy.gif

there's a greater chance of losing to oregon which is the risk the schools are scared to take. they'd much rather play a wvu, indiana, washington st, or similar school from a power 5 that they still think they can beat up on while chanting "Sec! sec! we're the best. put two of us in the playoff!"

that doesn't work when your defense is getting 70 hung on it by a pac 12 school.

What SEC school that's been on top has had 70 hung on them by the pac 12 ? Better yet Oregon ? Surely wasn't auburn...surely wasn't LSU either

What SEC school that's been on top has had 70 hung on them by the pac 12 ? Better yet Oregon ? Surely wasn't auburn...surely wasn't LSU either
would be A&M.

Or a Clemson for that matter.

Is it bad that I'm more excited about visiting South Carolina than I am Eugene, Oregon?

The school that is responsible for starting Nike couldn't even keep the company in its own city. I'll take South Carolina...

would be A&M.
When the **** did I sleep through that?!? Trust that you a**holes wouldn't hear a damn thing other than me talking **** if TAMU actually did anything worthwhile.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom