• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Who has he recruited thats good?
( I accidentally repped you)

I can't find it, but I saw this article that ranked Michigan as one of the worst teams when it comes to recruiting rank vs record over the hoke era. they were somewhere near the top 10 and the only thing that saved Michigan from being top 3 was the miracle sugar bowl season.
With all Rich Rod players.

You'd love to have Jabrill Peppers
I have no idea who that is
laugh.gif
#1* corner last year (it was really Adoree though.)

Last edited:
@ESPNStatsInfo  
Georgia Tech beat Cumberland 222-0 in 1916 in biggest CFB blowout ever. At its current pace of 8 TD per quarter, it would beat Pitt 224-0.

Who has he recruited thats good?

( I accidentally repped you)

I can't find it, but I saw this article that ranked Michigan as one of the worst teams when it comes to recruiting rank vs record over the hoke era. they were somewhere near the top 10 and the only thing that saved Michigan from being top 3 was the miracle sugar bowl season.

With all Rich Rod players.

yep.

View media item 1232620
I think this summed it up best.

if Michigan had scored a td against MSU any time in the last 3 years you might think they had a chance in this game.

Amber is good but he ain't that good. Until I see him go up against a defense that's not BIG10 or mediocre can't give him a,l that credit

Every highlight I've seen is laughable

I can see Kentucky getting the W today, and LSU is gonna be Ole Miss

I know I asked a few weeks ago, but where the hell is that TCU fan that used to always post on here?

He still around?

Kentucky needs tackling practice or something .. These dudes are terrible unless they get a sack

Is this Colorado playing above their ceiling or is UCLA really as bad/poorly coached as we've seen this year? I'm confused by all these close games against bad teams.

Last edited:

Is this Colorado playing above their ceiling or is UCLA really as bad/poorly coached as we've seen this year? I'm confused by all these close games against bad teams.
both

other then VS USC Colorado has been in every game they have played this year, but not going to sit here and act like UCLA is not a poor coach team this year and playing piss poor football on both sides of the field

Back
Top Bottom