• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nako, why do you think neither Mississippi school is good?
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure Ameer is back in the Heisman convo after today.

161 rush attempts, 1064 rush yards 6.6 yards per carry with 14 tds so far this season. Not even bringing up his rec and kr yards

Last edited:
It's how you play in November that wins the Heisman. They're not going to care about that one hiccup he had. Mariota wet the bed once this year too

Last edited:
Myles Jack just had an amazing one handed interception that was called back due to defensive holding on another player.

Man...

Can Michigan fans tell me how it all fell apart with Hoke? Was it poor recruiting, coaching or all of the above? Any insight is greatly appreciated.

It's how you play in November that wins the Heisman. They're not going to care about that one hiccup he had. Mariota wet the bed once this year too

Pac 12 comp is just as deep as the SEC

its no question SEC 1st Pac 2nd then the BigXii and so on

Can Michigan fans tell me how it all fell apart with Hoke? Was it poor recruiting, coaching or all of the above? Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Idk. He's seems to recruit pretty good but he's not a good coach.

He's a mac/ mwc coach at best that was inexplicably given the job by a dumb *** AD that wanted a puppet of head coach. He recruits well and that's it. Player development is not existent. Nice guy and all but not cut out to compete with the dantonio's and meyer's of the world.

Last edited:
Who has he recruited thats good?

( I accidentally repped you)

I can't find it, but I saw this article that ranked Michigan as one of the worst teams when it comes to recruiting rank vs record over the hoke era. they were somewhere near the top 10 and the only thing that saved Michigan from being top 3 was the miracle sugar bowl season.

Back
Top Bottom