• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got you but don't forget to leave Archie manning off the list tho he took a leave and wont be part of the committee.
I know. It was 13 with him in.
@hometownhero I'm not quoting that giant wall of text
laugh.gif

I'm not joking at all. Florida State can't run the football and their pass defense has been suspect. Miami has the talent to do to them the exact same things that Clemson and Oklahoma St did. Add in that it's a rivalry game, the home crowd will be hopping, and Golden will essentially know he can buy himself another 1-2 years with a win against them and it'll be their superbowl.

I'm dead serious when I say I think Miami could knock them off.

That is of course if you can keep the FSU receivers in front of you...
And I was actually talking about when you said neither MS school was good. Do they have to beat the Seahawks to be good or something?

Saw the pics/message that Williams' GF posted. Yea, that has the potential to get pretty ugly. 

all players have a option to buy them at the end of the season for a small fee and whats left gets sold in May or connects get people product

Small fee, huh? lol

Sounds like the bogus cases we read in school where someone will transfer a ton of property for consideration of a dollar to keep it away from their spouses lol

@hometownhero I'm not quoting that giant wall of text
laugh.gif

I'm not joking at all. Florida State can't run the football and their pass defense has been suspect. Miami has the talent to do to them the exact same things that Clemson and Oklahoma St did. Add in that it's a rivalry game, the home crowd will be hopping, and Golden will essentially know he can buy himself another 1-2 years with a win against them and it'll be their superbowl.

I'm dead serious when I say I think Miami could knock them off.

That is of course if you can keep the FSU receivers in front of you...
And I was actually talking about when you said neither MS school was good. Do they have to beat the Seahawks to be good or something?
I don't remember saying that.

Does Texas have the worst O-Line in college football? And looking at their recruiting they've got one 4-star QB coming in with like how many 5 stars in their region?

How did it get this bad?

@SneakerPro

my playoff
FSU
Miss State
Oregon 
Nebraska 
Cmon son. put a real one up without being a homer.
FSU

Winner of SEC

Winner of Pac 12

Winner of Big 10 (if MSU wins out) or Bama

Ole Miss and MSU aren't that good dudes. They're not both getting in. Hell I still think neither gets in. Quote me on that.

I also think Miami if they play D like they did yesterday and feed Duke can knock off FSU. Limit the mistakes Brad can make + hold FSU's pass attack (no run game.)

Could look like the Clemson game. Maybe? No? Ok.
you can say youre not saying they're not good, you were saying ______________, but let's be for real.

@hometownhero I said what I said. They're not that good. Frankly, because they're not. I don't know what "let's be real" is supposed to be mean. I don't play that misquoting or argument seeking **** on here
laugh.gif
I'm on point with my picks and game analysis. Come see me at the end of the season.

Last edited:

@hometownhero I said what I said. They're not that good. Frankly, because they're not. I don't know what "let's be real" is supposed to be mean. I don't play that misquoting or argument seeking **** on here
laugh.gif
I'm on point with my picks and game analysis. Come see me at the end of the season.
Now it's I said what I said. (backpedaling like Deion) Let's be real means when you said they aren't that good you meant they aren't good. Now you don't remember saying that. On one page neither of the MS schools aren't that good but 1 or 2 pages later you don't remember saying they weren't good. But I'm misquoting or argument seeking when I notice it. Save the 
laugh.gif
s for that ****.

And everyone's analysis would be on point if they go both ways. Being on point only counts when youre consistent with that point.

I'll be here all season long, no matter which four teams are in the playoffs.

Zzzzzzz.

Dog. I didn't read past your 2nd sentence.

They're not that good. Period. I've explained why for the last two weeks. Maybe you're new here. Maybe you don't watch college football that often. Maybe you've never seen Bo Wallace play. That's fine.

I don't care. I honestly don't even care to argue with you. And to keep it real I won't.

Miss St and Ole Miss are top 4-5 SEC teams.

They're not top 4-5 in the country. They'll both lose 1-2 games. (EDIT: at least)

Bye.

Last edited:
While I agree Bo Wallace sucks, their defense is legit. Bo is doing just enough for them to win and he's capable of making the big play with his arm or feet.

That's cool bruh. I saw it coming.

Wasn't even about how good they were. All about how 1 page they aren't that good and the next you don't remember saying it.

Be great though.

Would've slept 'til 12 if I had known these early games were gonna be this bad.

Last edited:

Wasn't even about how good they were. All about how 1 page they aren't that good and the next you don't remember saying it.

Be great though.
Don't careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

You had the nerve to misquote me on something. Then instead of just admitting you made a mistake, you go "but let's be real when you said this you really meant this so I didn't misquote you and I'm right!"

No. I said "they're not that good." I said what I meant. There's no "this really means this."

Then you wonder why even fellow Miami fans clown you in here.

Last edited:

Be great though.
Don't careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

You had the nerve to misquote me on something. Then instead of just admitting you made a mistake, you go "but let's be real when you said this you really meant this so I didn't misquote you and I'm right!"

No. I said "they're not that good." I said what I meant. There's no "this really means this."

Then you wonder why even fellow Miami fans clown you in here.
i knew you said "that good" in the og post but man you knew you were saying they weren't good.

don't remember being clowned on here so there's no way in hell I was wondering about it. care to let me know when if you have a few minutes.

I got Kentucky beating miss st today.
LSU covers today. Not sure I'm ready to say they win straight up, but wouldn't be surprised.
i think they do win straight up. 

Apparently fheres something out there abt Karlos Williams beating his pregnant GF.

If that happened then he needs to get the boot but idk what all is out there, as far as what actually happened.

Kid was already on the brink of getting in trouble for some other **** too
mean.gif
Is this about that incident that was reported in that NYT's piece, or did this happen recently?

Back
Top Bottom