• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Offense is loaded, they have a decent QB. Defense should be much improved with Muschamp.

Though Auburn will be improved on defense, they are transitioning into a new defensive scheme and their depth on defense is not that great. A injury to key player on defense will hurt them greatly.

Carl Lawson missing last year effected their pass rush because he has to be double teamed on passing situations. Dude is a beast and is unblockable

PAC left out this year, I don't follow them a lot but it seems like a lot of good teams and they'll beat each other out maybe.

OSU (trying not to feed into the hype but we also have a crap schedule)
TCU
Bama (I can't pick against Saban)
Clemson (or PAC champ if they don't have 2+ losses)

Power 5 Conference Winners

Pac-12 N: Oregon

Pac-12 S: UCLA

Pac-12 Champ: Oregon

SEC E: Tennessee

SEC W: Auburn

SEC Champ: Auburn

B1G E: OSU

B1G W: Wisconsin

B1G Champ: OSU

ACC C: GT

ACC A: Louisville 

ACC Champ: Louisville 

Big XII: TCU

Playoff Teams

#1 Ohio State (Winner)
#2 TCU
#3 Auburn
#4 Oregon

PAC left out this year, I don't follow them a lot but it seems like a lot of good teams and they'll beat each other out maybe.

TCU
A 2 loss pac 12 champ will get in over a 1 loss ACC champ.

TCU

Depending on when the loss takes place I think that's true.

TCU

Negative.
oh?

You think if USC, UCLA, Arizona, ASU, Utah, Stanford, or Oregon wins the Pac 12 with that schedule and only 2 bumps they won't get in over say Clemson or FSU the two best teams in the ACC with significantly weaker schedules (right now)?

Clemson plays Ville, ND, Tech, FSU, USCe & whoever comes outta the other division in the ACCCG.

They make it outta that with 1 loss they're not missing the playoff over any 2 loss team.

Last edited:
Plenty of scenarios where a 2 loss Pac 12 South team makes it over a 1 loss Clemson. Especially a UCLA who could annihilate an ACC team week 1 or USC who could lose to Oregon in season and then beat them in the CG. But none of us can see the future.

Last edited:
Only two spots are up for grab. Ohio State and Wisconsin are camped out.

LOOK at this damn scheduling sorcery. :x

They're not as strong as some of the UW teams of the recent past, but very possible they get their only loss out of the way early like OSU and V-Tech in Week 2 last year, except Wisconsin's L to Bama here will be in Week 1. They could easily trip up at Nebraska, but if not, like... not a lot to be worried about after if they are disciplined enough to see the easy road in front of them and just take care of business each week.

View media item 1687650

Last edited:

With a roster of highly recruited quarterbacks, very few people outside of the Alabama program would have guessed that the least-ballyhooed player in that unit would have been in the driver's seat to start Alabama's opening game against Wisconsin a week from Saturday.

But just 11 days before the Tide kicks off in Atlanta, that is exactly the situation that has developed as sources close to the Tide program have indicated that if Alabama played tomorrow, the starter would be redshirt junior signal-caller Alec Morris. Morris did not arrive at the Capstone with the hype of a Jacob Coker or David Cornwell and only held offers from Wake Forest and North Texas before he pledged to the Tide, but his consistent play, high football IQ and increasing mastery of the "game manager" aspect of the position has Morris in the lead to start for Alabama.

Simply put, Morris has made the fewest mistakes and been the most consistent option among the candidates to start. Coker is not out of the picture at this juncture as a foot injury suffered earlier in camp set him back a few days, but he has failed to grab the starting job to this point and run away with it while Morris' steady, consistent approach has continued to win over the coaching staff.

Five-star freshman Blake Barnett, per sources, has progressed to the point where Alabama does not plan to redshirt him, and the plan is to get him snaps this season so he can be ready to compete for the starting role next year. The Tide staff is sky-high on Barnett's upside and quick acclimation to the playbook but Morris' experience has been too much to overcome for Barnett to step in and challenge thus far.

Their first game isn't a home game it's at Cowboys stadium but lord please let Wisconsin make the B1G title game again

I think their final game against Minny will be for the division title

Last edited:
Only two spots are up for grab. Ohio State and Wisconsin are camped out.

LOOK at this damn scheduling sorcery. :x

They're not as strong as some of the UW teams of the recent past, but very possible they get their only loss out of the way early like OSU and V-Tech in Week 2 last year, except Wisconsin's L to Bama here will be in Week 1. They could easily trip up at Nebraska, but if not, like... not a lot to be worried about after if they are disciplined enough to see the easy road in front of them and just take care of business each week.

View media item 1687650

Except Wisconsin has to okay a CG and probably against Ohio St. No 2 loss team is making that playoff.

Back
Top Bottom