• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wouldn't be surprised at all if one of the Arizona's spoiled everything. It's always Oregon and USC getting the headlines but the Arizona's both are coming off great years and have a chance to do the same or improve this season
U of A will not do the same or improve on last year.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if one of the Arizona's spoiled everything. It's always Oregon and USC getting the headlines but the Arizona's both are coming off great years and have a chance to do the same or improve this season

Thursday night AT Arizona St

thats the ONLY game that has me wishing that Oregon has it circled because Arizona St will be waiting

if we can get past that we will be just fine

I think anu solomon and company will be back. 10 + wins for them. I don't see them losing until they get to usc or arizona state. Stanford maybe because it's an away trip for them after the ucla game. 

I think anu solomon and company will be back. 10 + wins for them. I don't see them losing until they get to usc or arizona state. Stanford maybe because it's an away trip for them after the ucla game. 
Zona is pretty average. They got some lucky bounces and lucky breaks last year that probably won't go their way this time around. Factor in that they replace a bunch of starters (including three on the O-line)  and that analytically they're average/mediocre at everything and I don't see them repeating 10 wins and a south championship. I can see them winning 8 or 9 games, but last year was lucky. There's something to be said about seizing opportunities given you (USC, UCLA, and ASU certainly didn't most of the time) but Zona is being overrated by a lot of people.

I don't understand the hype for usc. 

I don't get the hype for Oregon this year, don't think Mariota will be easy to replace. Sure, tons of people think the system makes QB's replaceable, but Mariotta was better than anything Oregon has ever had.

Arizona State is going to be a tough road game, early too. Only game that is a toss up, Oregon will be tough and you can never count out a rivalry game (UCLA).

I see them winning every other game though.

Really want to plan my first trip to Levis Stadium.

I don't get the hype for Oregon this year, don't think Mariota will be easy to replace. Sure, tons of people think the system makes QB's replaceable, but Mariotta was better than anything Oregon has ever had.

Arizona State is going to be a tough road game, early too. Only game that is a toss up, Oregon will be tough and you can never count out a rivalry game (UCLA).

I see them winning every other game though.

Really want to plan my first trip to Levis Stadium.
At Michigan State

At Arizona State

At Standford

Vs USC

I see 3 losses there for Oregon

Cal and Utah will be no walks in the park either

Sorry bros 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Word from (media people who haven't been permitted to observe a single Oregon practice and therefore are getting this from the Oregon coaches, the people who have the most to gain from exaggerating the state of their team) is that Vernon Adams looks amazing and Oregon looks great.

Last edited:
speaking of, because of this Sark nonsense, we failed to notice or address two of the funnier stories out of the college football world this week:

1. Oregon called the police on the Pac 12 Network (the tv channel) for being on the field at their practice

2. Bo graham, ASU's RB coach and Todd Graham's son, was forced to resign for smanging a student-athlete and was outed by Rudy Carpenter (that Rudy Carpenter.)

Last edited:
Word from (media people who haven't been permitted to observe a single Oregon practice and therefore are getting this from the Oregon coaches, the people who have the most to gain from exaggerating the state of their team) is that Vernon Adams looks amazing and Oregon looks great.

Heard that as well

Can he run too? I haven't seen any of his games

Ya'll can't make the ACC the ugly cousin of the power 5 when Ohio state dropped to Virginia Tech last year and FSU won the chip the year before that ..plus clemson and g-tech washed Georgia back to back years . It's jokes until your actually schedule ACC teams .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom