2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

after that speech Fish took the guys out for ice cream and pizza :rofl:

can't take credit for that one but it made me laugh pretty hard, blame the bustello :lol:

Saw some guys on Twitter discussing this, figured I'd ask you guys:

Would you offer Kawhi & Jimmy B the max, and force the Spurs & Bulls to match? If they don't match then we'd likely have a lineup of Caldo-Jimmy-Kawhi-Melo-Okafor/Towns/WCS

Would you offer Kawhi & Jimmy B the max, and force the Spurs & Bulls to match? If they don't match then we'd likely have a lineup of Caldo-Jimmy-Kawhi-Melo-Okafor/Towns/WCS
I'd try but no way you're pulling kawhi out of san antonio

Last edited:
i wouldnt want both anyway. theyre pretty much the exact same player. id rather have caldo (or a better pg), butler, melo, monroe, and a okafor/towns

Saw that too, and no I wouldnt because they arent in that tier of player.

I'd take Jimmy B. Leonard is staying in SA by any means necessary, which is fine. Don't need both.

SAS is saying along with the $30 mil in cap room this summer, we'll have 4-5 trade exceptions worth around $5 mil each for lower level guys.

Can anyone confirm?

Nope that article is on point. Yeah he might do well with another team but it ain't happening here and I'm not trying to wait four years for him to figure himself out if he can't show any type of progress at all.

Never should've drafted him.

SAS is saying along with the $30 mil in cap room this summer, we'll have 4-5 trade exceptions worth around $5 mil each for lower level guys.

Can anyone confirm?

Said that like 6 pages ago

:rofl:

my bad
QueasyFortunateCutworm.gif

Back
Top Bottom