2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

one of my friends called me a **** for that article, anyone else get that impression
laugh.gif
Not at all. Good work man. I was never sold on his game period. I do here more about him than Trey Burke tho 
laugh.gif
I'm stealing this  
laugh.gif

Leonard and Butler aren't coming here, I wouldn't even bother. Both will likely be the most effective for their current teams. IF, either were to come, it'd be a waste of money in hindsinght imo. 

While I agree with the assessment, it's still too early to give up on Timmy IMO.

Rarely do rookies break out from year 1, and considering the fact that this is only his second year and still on a rookie contract, I'm willingly to ride this experiment out a bit longer.

agreed, Give it at least another year or two.

I want him to succeed with us and develop his game as a Knick; but what if he turns out like Shump and we get next to nothing for him? If the right offer comes in, he's gone.

The only person that should be untouchable is Melo.

Had brad beal type expectations from tim

I'll give him another year before i give up, since the 3rd year is the measuring stick for a players potential

Timmy needs to play defense. There really isn't any way around it. I think he'll find his way offensively though.

just remembered I had a dream last night

I was casually watching the Knicks vs Pelicans on tv (haven't watched a game in forever)

And it's the first quarter, looks like nothing much is going on, I glance at the score....

These dudes are down 71-12 
laugh.gif

like that's how normal it is for us to suck. when we play ok we still go down by 60 to the Pelicans in the 1st quarter.

I have a feeling one of Phil's top targets is Draymond Green. He's the prototypical Scottie/Odom in the triangle.

Draymond would be a nice pick up. I don't think gsw can even afford to keep him unless they have his bird right. You guys know that the max for butler or Leonard would only be like 15mil right? Max contracts depend on tenure in the league. You can't just offer anyone a 120mil contract.

Amar'e been missing a lot of games. What's up? His knee done or they trying to trade him? Those are the only two options.

Amar'e been missing a lot of games. What's up? His knee done or they trying to trade him? Those are the only two options.

Or they're purposely sitting him to help the tank haha. Trading stat is pointless unless we get a draft pick. I don't eant ANYBODY back if we trade him.

Back
Top Bottom