2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Don't want Bargs at all. Not even for free. Send him packing. Jose can go with him, just cut him and pay him his money.

Bargs at 490k or w.e the veterans minimum is would be a bargain. I'd take that since we wont get any better production at that value.

Shved, Bargs, Galloway, Amundson can stay. Dont care for the rest of the scrubs on the roster.

calderon just makes too much and his contract is too long... with him on the roster our flexibility with the cap is a lot less this summer and next

Drop Bargs and Caldo.  Draft Okafor or Towns or Mudiay. Sign a big name. Make it happen. Please, Phil

Last edited:
ok the vet min is a little low if hes gonna give us 12 and 5 a game. i mean i dont want him to start, but hes being pretty productive on offense right now and maybe he can turn that into like a 7th man role.

caldo needs to get dropped with the quickness. hes the next bargs.

Last edited:
dam, u couldn't even tell he was going thru some real **** , wow ...

divorces ain't no joke, not that I've been thru one but a know a couple dudes who ain't handle em well. Fish just might have " the glow" .... :smokin

wish fish the best :smh:

i dont want us to have the worst record in the league though, almost 100% sure we wont get the #1 with it :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 1451859
If next season is the same then this is a factor. From what I remembered from I want to say his days in LA or Utah, their daughter had some crazy eye ailment and they've been enough, so this could weigh heavily upon him.

someone gimme the playerfax on Ledo :nerd:

-------

Analyzing D'Angelo Russell, & how the OSU guard would fit with the Knicks: http://t.co/m23DDs5g2G

Herring's piece on D'Angelo Russell. Great read.

Last edited:
22 6'7" long arms

lil herky jerky as a player. decent off the dribble, can get to the rim though and finish. decent athleticism, not that explosive, kinda has that old man type of game. decent in and out move. decent step back. decent stroke from the perimeter. decent court vision.

can turn into a poor man's kris middleton. worth taking the chance at this price.

Back
Top Bottom