2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Analyzing D'Angelo Russell, & how the OSU guard would fit with the Knicks: http://t.co/m23DDs5g2G

Herring's piece on D'Angelo Russell. Great read.

this stuck out to me the most:
In the late stages of a hard-fought win earlier this month, he was seen glancing up at the arena’s scoreboard, explaining afterward that he was checking how many fouls an opposing big man had and then making a point to attack that player and foul him out.

high IQ players with great awareness is a must have for the triangle. if we can't get Towns, i can live with russell. think he'll need a year or two to get acclimated, but he should be ok.

give Ledo the max 
smokin.gif

"Unfortunately for the Leopards, Steph went on to score 36 points and lead the Ducks back from down 13 points in the fourth quarter for the win. The series is now tied at 2-2, thanks to this game-winning layup from Marbury:"

Build this man another statue :smokin

@NY_KnicksPR: New York Knicks Team Physician Dr. Lisa Callahan has been named the 2014 Physician of the Year, as voted by members of the NBATA.

@Twolves_PR: Rubio, Neal, Pek, KG and Hamilton are all declared out. Muhammad, Hummel and Bennett will be inactive. #Twolves

we gotta step up the Tank & sit Shved

Russell is definitely an awesome passer, but I just can't see him being able to make much of an impact for a year or two. Just seems too young physically. Will be a player eventually though.

Russell is definitely an awesome passer, but I just can't see him being able to make much of an impact for a year or two. Just seems too young physically. Will be a player eventually though.
But damn, did he look impressive today or what. Did not shy away from the big moment

Back
Top Bottom