2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

100882-Anchorman-actually-Im-not-even-5v3P.gif

The game card just showed up on my phone and I think my phone is broken.

The score reads 82-43....

@IanBegley: 2015 FA Deandre Jordan was asked about his affinity for New York: "I love New York City, but right now I'm not thinking about free agency."

DeAndre to the Knicks confirmed

Damn, the Lakers beat the Wolves by two points. So close. I'd feel better if Wolves win.

Has anyone been able to work out a scenario where we aren't ****** for the rest of Carmelo's career in NY? The Bulls, even with Reinsdorf's cheap *** will match on Jimmy B. And the Clipps will probably match anyone on Jordan, leaving the decision up to him. And dude probably loves it in LA, with a better team.

Trading that 2016 pick away was the worst move.

None of the big time FAs in 2015 have any chance of moving. (Aldridge, Gasol, Love won't come to NY)

The top player in the 2016 draft (Durant) would be a terrible fit with Melo and would probably steer clear.

I don't see any scenario where next season isn't a complete waste. Going to suck and have no pick to show for it.

Maybe we can overpay a 31 year old Chris Paul in 2016, and give Derozan a max

Declining CP3

Derozan

Melo

-

Okafor/Towns

It seems like the only point of next season will be for whatever rookie we draft to show out and try showing that a core of him, Melo, and whoever else we bring in for 2016 can be promising.

What's likely to happen is that it's a complete disaster and Melo checks out before the ASG and scares away anyone who cares about winning. And then we end up with clown *** Dwight Howard.

It ruins a lot of things. Who we give it up for? bargs?

Nuggets had the right to swap already anyways, but then we gave it away for Bargs too. Guess Grunwald figured at the time that the worst of the 2 picks will prob wind up being around 20, but now it'll likely be a lotto pick.

@IanBegley: 2015 FA Deandre Jordan was asked about his affinity for New York: "I love New York City, but right now I'm not thinking about free agency."

DeAndre to the Knicks confirmed

I must be the only one in here who is not the biggest fan of DJ

Back
Top Bottom