2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I know this is random question to ask but is there such a thing as an 80s bar in NYC? :nerd: anyone know if one exist?

Winslow is going to be a project. He plays bigger than what his role would be in the NBA. Extremely talented, but he needs to stay in school and develop.

agreed. i think he needs to ignore what scouts are saying and stay at least one more year to work on his game more. there are so many prospects that were out of the league after 1-2 years because they didn't live up to the expectations. WCS was smart for staying another year and now he looks like an even more promising draft choice.

saw a report that the Knicks will consider using the stretch provision on Calderon this summer

don't know how legit it is tho

If Love bounces from Cleveland I'm willing to bet he would come to NY.

If for some crazy reason we end up with the 3rd pick, I want the Knicks to take Mudiay. He's ready to produce and has played against men in china already.

how's this ricky ledo dude looking?

Langston

Butler

Melo

Love

Okafor/Towns

I'd be on board for that lineup. Dude's would have to be willing to pass the rock, though

Last edited:
Its games like yesterday where i'm like KAT is next up. Dude is just playing with my emotions because the next game he'll probably be on the floor for a total of 12 minutes.

At this point you really cant go wrong with Okafor, Towns, or Dangelo.

Last edited:
theres a lot of soft fouls that get called on him that i think hell avoid at the next level, but i can see being weary. either him or okafor is great in my book.

Sabonis is really making me want Russell even more ....

dude is lifting up our boys skirt and smackin his *** a lil :lol:

don't u get the feeling watching Okafor more that he's "too soft for NYC" ?

like i said before, he'll be great elsewhere and we'll be second guessing ourselves forever but here, NYC, :smh:

soft duke, he soft ....

Back
Top Bottom