2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

how do you guys feel about al jefferson? he has a player option and charlotte looks like theyve plateaued. think theres a chance he'll decline his option for a longer deal? i think its more realistic to get jefferson than gasol.

a front court of melo, towns/okafor, and jefferson would be unreal

Al jeff is a great low post center. But he's WAAAY too injury prone. Wouldn't be worth the asking price. We need guys who don't sit out because they have headaches or the BGz.

@HerringWSJ: Between Towns having an imaginary friend on his shoulder, & Okafor believing in mermaids, maybe NYK should give another look at Russell

:lol:

Phil rejected a Acy for Mo Harkless trade because he didn't wanna take on Harkless' $2.8 mil for next season

So realistically who are we gonna throw all this cash at? LMA and Marc would be crazy to come here and Al Jefferson would tear his labrum signing the contract. I think I'll be legit sad if we don't get a top 3.

Phil rejected a Acy for Mo Harkless trade because he didn't wanna take on Harkless' $2.8 mil for next season
I mean. Hmmm. Not really sure what to say :lol:

Harkless isn't a can't miss prospect but I wouldn't be adverse to adding a potential contributor. But that's what 10 day contracts and the D-League is for (shrugs).

We NEED free agents though. The thought of no pick the year after kills me. There's ZERO consolation in sucking next season. There's no benefit to waiting and being patient. And Melo's NTC means we can't even explore full on rebuild mode if we strike out and trade him for any young players/picks we can get.

Hopefully Phil da Gawd has a better plan, but the only thing I can see happening is that he has to gamble on paying way over market value for the right players. And that's extremely risky and get us trapped in mediocrity oblivion for years to come.

Best thing about this season ...
smokin.gif
4 pumps max

I haven't been watching, but I don't think it'd be wise to have Acy in the lineup this season. He has no chill.

i wanna say Acy isn't playing much because they know what he brings to the table. they're giving the 10-day guys their chance to prove themselves.

idk tho...

winning teams need guys like q though. that enforcer type that does the dirty work. plus his jumper has improved shows that he has a decent work ethic.

Is everyone still against trading our first round pick for a guy like Rudy Gobert?

Anybody thinking about throwing money at Whiteside?

- i'm almost positive Jazz wouldn't trade Gobert for anyone

- pass on Whiteside. dude's head is crazy and he had 4 assists all season

i wanna say Acy isn't playing much because they know what he brings to the table. they're giving the 10-day guys their chance to prove themselves.

idk tho...
you know, i was thinking the same thing the other day when i also realized that he hasn't played in a long minute

i expect to see him with the team next season

Back
Top Bottom